I'm Back and could use some new friends!

Options
I am back after a long absence! I fell and broke my shoulder during that time I gained back some of my weight. My doctor has released me to light workouts and am ready to start up again. I could use some new friends for encouragement!

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. I sent a friends request.....
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    so sorry about your injury but WELCOME BACK!! add me as a friend if you would like.. <3 WE CAN DO THIS!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Welcome back. Hope all is well with your shoulder now! :)

I'd love to be friends. I'll send you a request!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    puffins-where did u get your name if i may ask-we used to live in alaska where puffins live.. add me as friend if you would please
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I'm so glad your shoulder is feeling better :D
    Feel free to add me!
  • audirain
    audirain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! Feel free to add me as a friend (audirain) I have to go through a surgery next month and wont be able to workout for a few weeks at least. I could definitely use a friend who went through time off due to an injury to help me stay motivated then =)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • adamswife23
    adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    welcome back! This is a great community!
  • cath775
    Options
    I also gained alot after surgery. Still trying to get it off. I would like to be your friend, if you want to add me.
    Glad you are back
  • AranNagra
    Options
    Hey I just started back and really love My Fitness Pal-really helps me keep motivated and accountable for what I eat!!!!
  • sarahjaynesmith
    Options
    Welcome back - feel free to add me. I've just started so would love people to share the journey
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • danstewart1978
    danstewart1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined but have a similar situation...Had to get some knee surgery and strongly depend on my sport to keep the weight off. Have put on 22lbs since the start of the year...back fit enough now though so time to address the bulge...

Hoe you're injury is also on the mend and that you can get back to your happy place - that's what I'm aiming for!
  • danstewart1978
    danstewart1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined but have a similar situation...Had to get some knee surgery and strongly depend on my sport to keep the weight off. Have put on 22lbs since the start of the year...back fit enough now though so time to address the bulge...

Hoe you're injury is also on the mend and that you can get back to your happy place - that's what I'm aiming for!
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!