JM Ripped in 30 and Buns and Thighs...

Options
I am starting JM Ri30 week two this week and I'm going add in Buns and Thighs (one am one pm work out). Has anyone else tried this?

Replies

• Gabika
    Gabika Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi

I did Ripped in 30 before my hols in Sept, was really good....but be careful and make sure you warm up properly before each exercise...I didnt once and did my back in...not nice for 1 week I was out...
    I am starting Buns & thights tomorrow, it supposed to be really intense, so exited to try!
    Good luck!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tonight, can't wait! This time I will take pictures since I wish I did for 30DS.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I cant decide if I should do Ri30 Week 2 day one tonight or the save it for tomorrow and do Buns and Thighs...either one is "new" But my plan is to one do one in the am and one in the pm starting tomorrow, hopefully I can hang
  • Gabika
    Gabika Posts: 26
    Options
    how did it go with Killer buns?I've just completed it and have mixed feelings....think I will combine it with ripped in 30 to give my upper body a good workout too....
    lots of lunges ( i hate them) in killer buns, which puts me off slightly....