Please...Send me your good vibes!

Options
Getting ready to leave the office, for the 1 to 1.5 hour drive home, and I need some motivation to work out when I get home! Thanks!!! :)

Replies

• Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you can do it!

head straight to your workout area, do not pass begin!

:)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    ugh...that's a BRUTAL commute. Can you go straight to the gym? if you have to go home, don't sit down or lay down. get your workout clothes on ASAP and then get out the door.

good luck!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You've got this. While driving see yourself exercising, plan your evening in your head to include it. Wow 1-1/2 hours. Positive vibes your way!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did a Zumba class and it finished at 9.30pm. If I can do it, you can do it...and I'm a lazy bum. Sending vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You know you'll feel better once you've done it!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Love this: Sending all good and POSITIVE vibes your way! :)
  • MarineMomTX
    MarineMomTX Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, straight home, I have a gym set-up in my garage. Feeding and loving on the babies (my dogs) and then jumping on the treadmill.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Here's my tip. Think about how you used to feel on a Sunday morning when you woke up before you started this. Think about how you felt after a binge on crap. Think about how it felt going clothes shopping, or on big nights out looking at yourself in the mirror. Think about what you thought about when you thought about your old age, or long term health - then ask yourself if you want to go - I normally go then! Good luck!!
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    You can do it!!!! I know you can!!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I did a Zumba class and it finished at 9.30pm. If I can do it, you can do it...and I'm a lazy bum. Sending vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:laugh: :laugh:
  • jimenez0312
    Options
    For me, Going to the gym for the first two weeks helped rather than working out at home. Because that meant I spend money and I had no choice but to workout there. If im at home, im tempted to do other things. Once you hit that two week mark, you should be strong to workout at home again.

Go Get it!!!