Typhoo Green Tea.....not in the list?

Options
So in the morning i usually have a Quaker breakfast cookie and some green tea, well my green tea isnt in the database, and on the box it doesnt have any nutritional information on it!! Im living in the UK at the moment, so that information doesnt have to be on the box. I looked on the website, and also none to be found :grumble: So, was just wondering, do you think I should pick a green tea thats already up there and hope for the best? Also...Its calls Typhoo green tea blend, so if any of you know of the facts for it, i would appreciate it! Thanks!

Replies

• wiesk1
    wiesk1 Posts: 26
    Options
    So in the morning i usually have a Quaker breakfast cookie and some green tea, well my green tea isnt in the database, and on the box it doesnt have any nutritional information on it!! Im living in the UK at the moment, so that information doesnt have to be on the box. I looked on the website, and also none to be found :grumble: So, was just wondering, do you think I should pick a green tea thats already up there and hope for the best? Also...Its calls Typhoo green tea blend, so if any of you know of the facts for it, i would appreciate it! Thanks!
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    google typhoo green tea and see what you come up with there.,
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    I guess your best bet would be to use a similar green tea from the list. I drink green tea every morning as well, and personally I don't count it. I think that if you drink it without sweetener then the calories are pretty negligible.