4'11 in height whats your goal weight?

Options
Just seen someone else asking this about a different height and wonder what was best goal weight for my height! X

Replies

• driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit taller (5"2) and my goal weight is about 45kg :)

(42 on the ticker is just to keep me motivated)
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    Since everyone is built differently the answers you get may vary widely.
    For me personally--I would like to get down to 100-105....I'm just shy of being 5' tall.
    But for me its also more than a number on the scale....If I could get back down to 110 but have more muscle definition then I can be quite happy at 110....
    GOOD LUCK!!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
  • crittytn
    Options
    I'm 5 foot even and my current goal is to be at 120. Then, I will reevaluate. I'm working out with weights and am hoping to gain lean muscle mass, so if I weigh 120 and am at a size 2/4, then I'll probably be happy. I wouldn't go lower than 110, I think, for me, though. I was that small in college and it looked sickly. People calling me bones and stuff.
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    from 55 kg (121) to 41 kg (90)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    5' 2'' and I'm at my goal of 105. But I think I'd like to gain a bit of muscle.
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm just a tad taller - I'm 5'0 and my goal weight is 105. I used to be 95 up until I was about 20 year old, and everyone said I was too thin then.
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight is about 140-149 lbs
  • BrittanyLynne21
    BrittanyLynne21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 4^10 and my goal is 125. I like curves.lol I don't want to be to skinny
  • loanzzz
    loanzzz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and my goal weight is to be 60kg. at the moment i am 75kg. I was 83kg after having my daughter so i would be very proud of myself if i got to 60kg. I am a thick built girl.. very muscley. I was once 53kg and i looked horrible my bones were sticking out. Girls with a bit of curve look better i think.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I set my goal to 128 (that's what MFP says my healthy weight is) but I'll probably change it when I lose more depending on how I look. I don't want to be too skinny.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    4'11" is my height and I'm aiming for 100 lbs as my final goal! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!