need some new workout tunes

Options
so my motivation to workout is music...i love rockin out during my workouts with my ipod...but i'm kinda getting tired of the usual tunes i've got...any suggestions???...right now my fave song to workout to is LMFAO i'm sexy and i know it

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    I really like listening to Yppah (Shutter Speed is really good) and Flying Lotus (anything from Cosmogramma gets me moving).
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I've been on a retro kick lately... Motley Crue, Danzig and Ozzy.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
  • cheetahcub2010
    cheetahcub2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck on rocking out to my soundtrack to "Sucker Punch", a good mid cardio pump up song on there in particular is the mash-up of I want it all and We will rock you. I also really like to work out to metal.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I like that LMFAO song too... right now I am digging the following for running;

Commander (Kelly Rowland + David Guetta) [a bit older, but good]
    Get Outta My Way (Kylie Minogue)
    Rihanna (We Found Love)

Are you also open to other genres of music? Is it ok if some songs are a few years old... I have some reliable ones for when I need a boost during a run/workout.

Can you share some of yours too? I need ideas! xoxo
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I found that upbeat pop music keeps me going. Britney Spears, P!nk, Lady Gaga, and Rob Zombie. OK so he's not pop, but the upbeat tempo with a fast pace is great.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I like Beat Down Low by Devo
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need suggestions too! I like some of these:

Higher, Taio Cruz;
    Dynamite, Taio Cruz
    Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO;
    I believe in a thing called love, The Darkness;
    Club can't handle me, Flo Rida;
    Pump it, Black Eyed Peas;
    Burn, Jessica Mauboy;
    Tik Tok, Kesha
  • emt11dgreene
    Options
    lady gaga, kesha, and britney are def on my playlist...pitt bull's go girl, black eyed peas, luke bryan's country girl shake it, walk this way, don't stop believin, the following songs from nickelback...s.e.x...burn it to the ground...animals

i'm open to other genre's and throwbacks