NSV: Something I've always wanted to accomplish:)

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
I made up in my that i wanted to do 30 Day Shred (Level 3) for a hour instead of the normal 30 minutes. I thought it would be next to impossible especially right now in my journey, BUT low and behold an entire hour I completed. The thing that makes me most excited is that i wasn't feeling like i was about to die after my first 30 minutes. After the next 30 minutes i wasn't really dying, but i was jus like tired and exhausted. I wanted soo bad to quit and say hey i already done 30 minutes thats "good enough", but i pressed through and I am very happy with myself!:wink:

Replies

• sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I am not sure I could hang in there for 60 minutes of 30DS...but now you have me curious! LOL Keep up the great work!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • wish21
    Options
    Good for you!!! I am not sure I could hang in there for 60 minutes of 30DS...but now you have me curious! LOL Keep up the great work!
    I think you COULD do it, no I KNOW you could do it. :smile:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    good girl
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! That is no small feat.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    go girl! GREAT NSV :flowerforyou:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    i don't know if i could put up with JM that long haha. great nsv!
  • wish21
    Options
    LOL i had the tv really low wer I could barely hear and put on a fav CD:laugh:
  • wish21
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'd like to report that I am sooooo sore today LOL
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    LOL i had the tv really low wer I could barely hear and put on a fav CD:laugh:

that's ironic cuz i'm having probs with my TV but the DVD player has its own speaker--so i just listen to her cues and don't have any picture playing in the background :)
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    WHOA you are a machine! I have trouble getting through the first 30 minutes as it is, I cannot imagine an extra 30 right afterwards. Kudos to you though!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's not easy stuff!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!