TurboFire Group- Starting or just Started??

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to see if there are any MFP that are just getting ready to start, or just started the Turbo Fire program. I will be "officially" starting the program on Monday (however I will use it between now and then). I will start on Monday, week 1, with the Inferno Plan and then moving onto week 2 (skipping the start up week).

Let me know if anyone is interested in joining this support group :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 17, you'll love it. But I wouldn't skip week 1, do the Inferno then week 1 and so on from there.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm on week 17, you'll love it. But I wouldn't skip week 1, do the Inferno then week 1 and so on from there.

I have to agree, don't skip week 1
  • rockeraxXx
    Options
    What is the Turbo Fire plan???
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Why not skip week 1? Its less workouts than the Inferno plan?
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    What is the Turbo Fire plan???

TurboFire is a program by Beach Body. I have a friend that owns it and she is letting me borrow it to see if I like it.
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    Is the turbofire kind of like the 30 day shred or is it more intense?

I'm always looking for new workouts :)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options

Turbo Fire is high intensity cardio workouts along with HIIT workouts!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Much more intense, and much more cardio based. Message me if you have any questions and I can help you :)

I started Turbo on Wednesday. This is my second round (almost finished the 12 weeks my first round but life got in the way, so I'm giving it another go). I loooove it!
  • bampitt
    bampitt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have started Turbo Fire this past week and it's kicking my butt! I'm so out of shape. On day three, I switch it up and did Shoulders and Arms from P90X, just to get a little weight lifting in there. I'm taking my break today because my body was screaming at me last night but I will pick it up again tomorrow.

I really like Turbo Fire. It will make all other cardio really easy!

Be prepared to sweat.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hopefully my thing of turbofire will be coming tomorrow
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    Today is my Day 1!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time!!

I decided that I would start with Week 1 and then do Week 2 as the Inferno week. This will allow me to get my feet wet and in the TurboFire groove. :flowerforyou:

~Michelle
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    TurboFire is a lot of fun! I'm so glad that a good majority of my MFP friends are doing TurboFire or some other Beachbody product. :-) I'm starting week 2 of my second round and am always on the look out for new Turbo buddies to stay motivated and accountable, so feel free to add me! I'd love to keep track of others' progress and become friends during this! :-)
  • jonzey1022
    jonzey1022 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15. I love the program. It definitely will kick your butt!