Progress with pictures

Options
Maidei
Maidei Posts: 114 Member
This picture is of me at 166 in May 2010 and the next is of me March 2011 at about 146lbs
Picture1.png

I was born with squint eye and I finally agreed to a second (and successful) sugery that was done on July 4th 2010 to straighten them out. So it was a great journey for me with "new" eyes and weight loss to show off this summer (2011). I have gained back 8lbs because I let loose completely over the summer and at the beginning of this Fall semester. But I'm back on track and aiming to reach my ultimate goal to lose 23lbs before summer 2012!

WeightLoss.jpg

Replies

• lauraashley614
    Options
    Great job and those outfits are super cute!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    u look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! That must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication, I am so impressed! Well done, keep up the great work! You're an inspiration!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    U look very beautiful, You go girl:smile:
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and I second the cute dress comment. Where do you shop?
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You are truly beautiful!!
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really are a beautiful lady :) - well done :)
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Oh my Maidei, it looks like two different people. And now you look so confident and centered. How wonderful! Did the surgery give you more confidence to lose weight?
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the lovely comments everyone :) I definitely hope it did help motivate some people because I know seeing others pics on here definitely give me the drive :heart:
    @ Mstawanya: TJ Maxx is the place to shop :smile:
    @ Ukaryote: The eye surgery definitely was a motivating factor to lose weight. I wanted to be a whole new person for this summer and from then on. So with 'new' eye and new figure, life couldn't be better:smile:
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you; you look lovely! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!