and this is why I can't workout at home......

Options
My cat and dog stick to me like glue! Push ups are impossible with these buggers around!

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Replies

• mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My cat and dog stick to me like glue! Push ups are impossible with these buggers around!

LOL!! This made me laugh!!! This looks like my house, except it's kids AND a dog!! Good try though! You must get a workout in somewhere--you look amazing!
  • uneeque
    uneeque Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awwwww....so cute!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    thats funny
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

LOL!! This made me laugh!!! This looks like my house, except it's kids AND a dog!! Good try though! You must get a workout in somewhere--you look amazing!

lol! I can only imagine once we have kids what it will be like! Luckily, we live very close to our gym!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Stop using bacon as perfume?? :glasses:
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    my daughter does the same thing. Sometimes she gets under me like one of your pictures, other times she imitates me, which makes me laugh. I feel your pain!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha awww!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That maybe the cutest thing I have ever seen! How adorable is that dog under you!!
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My cat does the same thing when I'm trying to do yoga...It's pretty funny.
  • SandraSnyder
    Options
    I have the same problem.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Ha! Ha! I love it!

At least they don't criticize your form.
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My kitty does the same thing! I'll be doing yoga, and she comes and sniffs at me, then lays down under me!
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute! I wish I had a dog to keep me company, I might work out at home more! Is that a collie? My dad had 4 dogs growing up, and three of them were collies! They were so amazingly nice and cuddly :)
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Aargh my cat does the exact same thing! Or I'll be balancing some yoga move that requires balance and concentration and he'll just walk past and run his tail around my face - it usually tickles so much that I laugh and fall over!
  • kmcrey87
    Options
    That maybe the cutest thing I have ever seen! How adorable is that dog under you!!

She is my big baby! Your profile picture is so cute!
  • kmcrey87
    Options
    Sooo cute! I wish I had a dog to keep me company, I might work out at home more! Is that a collie? My dad had 4 dogs growing up, and three of them were collies! They were so amazingly nice and cuddly :)

It is a collie! My husband grew up with all collies and we are Texas A&M fans, so of course we had to get a collie too! She is such a cuddle bunny and I really enjoy it.... except when I am working out! lol.
  • kmcrey87
    Options
    Ha! Ha! I love it!

At least they don't criticize your form.

LOL!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Mine does the same thing. If I'm on the floor he's in the mix. Now just throw a couple kids in and you have impossible.
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    lol...aww they wanna play! They can spot you..though?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue and they love to stand over me and give me kisses when I am trying to do crunches.