I Need New Jeans!

Options
All my jeans were dirty so I wore my size 12 jeans I bought from Lucky Jeans late last year. They're way too big and need a big ole' belt to hold them up.

Now I'm wearing size 8 mid rise jeans but I can't fit into my size 8 low rise jeans. That's $300+ in jeans I can't wear! :explode: :explode: :explode:

I think it's time for me to stop shopping but at least I can see some progress.I can't wait until I start shopping again though!

Replies

• Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    All my jeans were dirty so I wore my size 12 jeans I bought from Lucky Jeans late last year. They're way too big and need a big ole' belt to hold them up.

Now I'm wearing size 8 mid rise jeans but I can't fit into my size 8 low rise jeans. That's $300+ in jeans I can't wear! :explode: :explode: :explode:

I think it's time for me to stop shopping but at least I can see some progress.I can't wait until I start shopping again though!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is awesome good for you...I am looking forward to throwing away Ol faithfuls (8) for the new 6's.....
    Kudo's to you...:flowerforyou:

dd
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great Job.
    I just want to fit into my old jeans. I will I will.

I will be happy with my size 14 for now. lol

Plantlady
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    thats awesome!!

great job.

that sucks about your jeans though:ohwell:
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    congrats!!!

dont shop for jeans till you reach your goal..

trick is, that will make you get to your goal fastER!
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    congrats we should start a clothing swap message board ha ha:laugh: :laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!:drinker: I know the feeling none of my jeans fit and I went shopping and to my surprise I'm a size 2:bigsmile:

Keep up the great progress:flowerforyou:
  • coreysmommy2005
    Options
    Congrats!!!:drinker: I know the feeling none of my jeans fit and I went shopping and to my surprise I'm a size 2:bigsmile:

Keep up the great progress:flowerforyou:
    WOW...A SIZE 2!!!!! That's tiny!!! I'll be happy with a 6!!! Can't wait to wear my Gap Long and Lean jeans!!!! They are the most comfortable jeans ever!!!! Oh yeah, and I could NEVER afford Lucky jeans!! oh my goodness they are expensive!!!
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    I looked like I was swimming in my pants that I put on for church yesterday. I had to put a belt on to hold them up!:happy: I've decided that I am not buying any clothes until it's time to start wearing spring/summer stuff. I think I'm going to have my mom alter the clothes that can be altered for now (except the jeans, you can't really do much with them.)
    I even thought about hitting the local Thrift Stores and Salvation Army to get a pair or two of smaller jeans to tie me over until shorts weather.
  • wiesk1
    wiesk1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I would definiatly hit up the thrift store! I do occasionally, and some people bring in really nice jeans for amazing prices, usually 3 dollars!! I know one of my old friends from school used to bring in her jeans, usually always silver/lucky brands. Always a little used, but good thing that's the look these days haha
  • Helawat
    Options
    Lucky Jeans are expensive but they're so worth it!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

dont shop for jeans till you reach your goal..

trick is, that will make you get to your goal fastER!

Ha Ha! If I did that, I would be in trouble since the ones I have are a size 22, now in a size 18 and probably will be at least a 14 or 12 when all is said and done!! I would have to go to work naked!! LOL

Congrats on the lower size - soon you'll fit into them all!!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can fit into a pair of Luckys they sell them at costco and my bf wears them and I really like them. right now I am buying cheaper clothes that is a little too tight for me to wear so once spring and summer is here I will be able to wear them. Motivation makes me push on..... I went to Lane Bryant and bought a whole outfit that was originally 120 but between thier sale and the fact that they convinced be to apply for their credit card I only paid 40. I am excited to wear it.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bravo! I'm so happy your down in your jean sizes...that's my goal too! I heard you say that you wear a size 8 Levi's except that the lowrise Levi's were too tight...try Junior size 9 Levi's...they make a sexier cut than the women's sizes...you may fit a size 7 stretch as well...I'm a Levi's snob...have several pair...currently in size 11...working towards my 9s!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It's a great feeling. I still have a lot of pants in my closet that are waiting for me. I love shopping at NY and CO and I am thinking I will be in a size 8 when I am done. I am not sure since it's been sooooooo long. I am currently wearing a 14 BUT they are big and I keep pulling them up so I think it's time to dig out my size 12's.

Jeans always fit me different than slacks and I can't wear low rise, I have too big a booty!!!
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Okay so this whole jeans thing had me curious. As I was doing the laundry, I pulled out a pair of size 8 jeans of my daughters. They are pretty baggy on her, usually she's a 6. But anyways, I thought, "oh why not.........and I tried them on. They kind of fit. I mean I could zipper and button them. But it's not like I had to lie down on the bed or anything.
    So.........here's the cool thing. As of January 23rd (my starting date) I was wearing a size 12 jeans. Before you know it, I'm gonna be buying size 8's (or smaller if I make it to my goal weight):happy:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Helawat
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone and their smaller sizes! As we all move towards our goals we'll get to our ideal size!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 8 Mudd jeans in the back of my closet that I have had for 7 years....mark my words, I WILL wear them again...I have a whole closet full of nice clothes that I am too big to wear.:grumble:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I hear you loud and clear. My closet is full of clothes I can not wear. But not for long.

plantlady