Hey!

Options
krissagirl0709
krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
SOOO BORED! I need people to talk to! What is going on with everyone? I am taking a break from homework!

Replies

• orlandoco
    Options
    Hello, enjoy your break
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Thanks homework consumes so much of my time but It will all be worth it in the end..just some classes are super hard but interesting too!
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I hear ya, as soon as I'm done with one assignment or test there is another one waiting for me! At least I can take a break from it when I work out though and that makes me happy :)
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    I know its never ending..unfortunately I didnt do so great on a test today and just need a break from it today..I hate timed tests to I get so anxious its hard
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hahah hey!! I'm at work and writing a paper and on MFP. A multitasker I am.
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Im majoring in social work and I have a really good GPA and all but Im just having a hard time with one of my psychology classes tests.. I love psych too and I think im just not studying enough, It should be getting better though I just finished a class last week so I have more time now its just been a crazy week. Im also finding information for a child support thing and that isnt very fun..and just to much work to track down when I have all these assignments and trying to diet which Im doing awesome on for being the beginning, its just I think I will have to take a C in this class because I havent had the time and my time crunch is filling up with this seasonal job I just took on including my current job and then kids. Such a busy life!!!
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Lol thats what I always do only it used to be facebook but I think I like MFP so much better now.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Ahhh!!! Say what!! Social work???? That's what I want to do!! And I do love psych. I just finished my psych class earlier this month:)
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Yup lol I am just finishing up a couple generals and entering my social work classes which I finished my first one with an A last week but this psych class I have a C in which has never happened with psych..Ive had an off couple weeks though Im sure ill catch up and if I dont ill still have over a 3.0 almost 3.50 so I cant complain to much its not going to affect me going into the field at all since it an elective
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Ya its crazy amazing sometimes I feel lost today I almost forgot about this test so I guess Im lucky I remembered it at all and actually got some points out of it verse none but still should have studied more!!
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Ya haha thanks. I was way to young when I had my kids, Im still young (21) so a 21 year old with a 2 and 4 year old is pretty crazy lol. But I want my kids to be successful and to have good happy lives so Im going to be successful and show them that anything is possible. I have always kind of wanted to go into social work, I have a 2 year degree in criminal justice but social work is my passion so Im staying with it I want to work with drug addicts because I have been affected by drug abuse thru close relatives and it really impacted me and still does a bit 19 years of drug abuse is hard to reverse but I want to help people in those situations get there life together.