Anyone need an accountability buddy?

Options
I am having a really rough time getting back on track with my diet/workout routine. A few months back I lost 30lbs. I fell off the wagon and resumed all my terrible habits. I need to get back on track so I can lose another 30 to hit my goal. I was thinking if I had someone to watch my diet and keep me on track and I did the same for them it would be just a bit easier. I don't think it would take much, just some encouragement and the willingness to check on each others food diary daily. I would prefer someone who is in a simmilar situation as me but it really doesn't matter as long as you can stay dedicated.

Thanks!

Replies

• elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have 30 lbs to lose
  • kayleetruesdale
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner!

I have 40lbs I need to lose!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a partner as well. I have 50 pounds I need to lose. Feel free to add me
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My ultimate goal is to lose 200+ but working on it 10lbs at a time.
  • joyzoso
    joyzoso Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well, I have 25 to lose

:)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hey there..I will add you...
    I am close to your weight..I have been at this for a while but a recent vacation, getting sick & then a situation beyond my control in the past 4 weeks has left me focusing on things other than diet and exercise. Now that I finally have time to come up for air I can see this is going to lead back sliding and am going to put a halt to it right now!
    We can keep each other on track!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I definitely need all the support and help I can get. I really want to get down 50 lbs.
  • knighty
    knighty Posts: 62
    Options
    im also looking for the same thing ill add you maybe we can help each other!