The McRib

Options
It's not good for me...but I love this damn sandwich...just looked it up 450 calories fat is 24...not good at all....but you can bet I will be having one before it goes away again!!!! Can't help but love it!

Replies

• Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    That's too funny! I picked my hubby up one tonight on the way home when I saw the sign lol
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    I have to say I agree with you I will be getting one as well. They are YUMMMYY!!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    don't do it!!! :tongue:

or do, but don't let it throw you off track!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Not one has ever passed my lips. Even at the height of my horrible diet, I could never get around that they tried to make it look like a real set of ribs. Call me crazy.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've never had one before are they really that good??
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    good thing that thing is absolutely disgusting to me! lol My husband on the other hand, loves it.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    No!
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    don't do it!!! :tongue:

or do, but don't let it throw you off track!

oh it won't throw me off....strong believer that I should not ignore my cravings....just make it all worse :)
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Not one has ever passed my lips. Even at the height of my horrible diet, I could never get around that they tried to make it look like a real set of ribs. Call me crazy.

I completely agree!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Try to remind yourself it is not about going without!! This is about living and LOVING life in MODERATION...

One McRib during the promotion: OK
    One McRib everyday of promotion: not OK

See the difference? Plus, now you see the damage it does to the day and you can choose to plan to compensate for it, or eat it, love it, and go over for the day... Either way, tomorrow will come and your overall decisions will be reflected in the mirror!!
  • nkswans
    Options
    Haha that was quick! I don't eat at McDs that often but when I do I want to get a hamburger not ribs...lol
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

this. ughhhh.
  • LeoQuin
    LeoQuin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Run to your local McDonald's, do a few sit-ups before ordering, run back, do some more sit-ups, eat the McRib, pound in a few push-ups followed by some pull-ups, then ask yourself, "Was it worth it?"
  • Incunabulum
    Options
    I can get pretty hooked on them, too. Now that I know it's back, I may derail myself.
  • jlowensby
    Options

I think they are wonderfulll in a sinful kind of way!
  • nkswans
    Options

Isn't that McD's entire menu? :wink: especially the fries
  • jlowensby
    Options
    Try to remind yourself it is not about going without!! This is about living and LOVING life in MODERATION...

One McRib during the promotion: OK
    One McRib everyday of promotion: not OK

See the difference? Plus, now you see the damage it does to the day and you can choose to plan to compensate for it, or eat it, love it, and go over for the day... Either way, tomorrow will come and your overall decisions will be reflected in the mirror!!

totally understand....and it will be just one till next year :)
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    I saw they had it the other day and wanted to stop but it wasn't my cheat day so I didn't! But I know where I'm going for lunch on Thursday.:)
  • jlowensby
    Options

Isn't that McD's entire menu? :wink: especially the fries

good point, when I do go there-cause the kids want to-I get a grilled chicken wrap with honey mustard and a yogurt parfait
  • TarterBump
    Options
    ...the McRib is the Cher Farewell Tour of fast food.