anyone else out there on herbalife?

Options
Today marks my second day on herbalife and I am so excited! I bought a cute little smoothie blender yesterday and made a super yummy shake for my breakfast. I used the pina-colada shake mix (its kind of weird all by itself, very sweet), cup of skim, frozen mango chunks (7) and some ice. Came out pretty tasty.

I had a lot of trouble yesterday with cravings. I've got such a sweet tooth (I ate cookies for dinner earlier this week... its so bad!!) and as it was my first day on it, I felt like I was going cold turkey! I'm sure it will get better with time. Anyone else having trouble with wanting to reach for snackies and having to tell yourself NO!!

also, does anyone have any good shake recipe ideas?

Replies

• SparksFly460
    Options
    I personally dont do it but my co worked does. She likes the vanilla powder I think. She ALWAYS puts a banana in with the milk & powder mix & the herbalife protein powder too...she says it gives it a thicker and creamier texture. She's always SUPER full after those! Good luck, she's had GREAT results
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    try www.weightlosschallenge.com

i am hoping to start back mine in a little over a week. i'm so excited :bigsmile:
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine gave me a sample shake of what she and her mom are doing and I'm thinking mighty hard about joining them. She has lost over 45 pounds and is feeling and looking great! She is very careful about what she eats, but if she wants something special one day, she won't deny herself of it. I've been looking into it and it seems like something that can be done. Sure hope it's better than Slimfast!
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have been on it sense April. Did very well until Aug. broke my ankle. I stayed on the herbalife but in a wheel chair the no exercise has put the pounds on. I would love to get back on 100 percent. And would love to do it with others on Herbalife. Marne
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Starting my morning out with my warm tea and aloe. Then I will have the caffe latte with soy milk. I blend mine to make in more like a cold coffee. How do you do yours? Marne
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Starting my morning out with my warm tea and aloe. Then I will have the caffe latte with soy milk. I blend mine to make in more like a cold coffee. How do you do yours? Marne

i also use the cafe latte with soy milk. it's YUMMO! lol.. but i don't blend it. it's still great with lots of ice
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I just made a chocolate shake with some ice, cup of skim, half a banana, and a tablespoon of peanut butter. Delicious! Too good to be a diet drink!
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have the cookies and cream. My aunt gave me some of the french vanilla as well. I use a cup of silk milk and crushed ice in mine and mix it in the blender. I don't have it everyday, only in the mornings when I don't have time for fix breakfast, so when I am under my calorie goal and need something to fill me up
  • smalloneday
    smalloneday Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't use milk in mine only water smetimes add sugar free pudding makes it a little thiker