christmas challenge

Options
Hi everyone! I would like to make a new challenge, one for christmas. I want to make the starting week
Mon, october 31. See how much you can lose before Dec.23. Make sure that you have a goal
That you are going for to. Mine is: going on a cruise in april 2012, with hubby and parents, and I want to
Be able to have extra energy for the different ports that we will be stopping at. Good luck!

Replies

• mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    count me in, would you like me to send a friend request or should we report to this post??
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hola! I have a 20lbs down by Christmas challenge going if you'd like to join!
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    What if we don't celebrate christmas? This is somewhat exclusionary.
  • ChubbyCyclist
    ChubbyCyclist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in...20 lbs. by Christmas...I'm adding you guys for support!
  • crobertson87
    crobertson87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm In! 20 by Christmas would be heavenly :)
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I love christmas, so this is perfect. Goal weight by Christmas!!!!!!
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, I want to be down 18lbs by Christmas!
  • Sherrylynn69
    Sherrylynn69 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We can post on here. I think my goal will be 20 lbs to! If you don't celebrate christmas, just make it your
    Own personal challenge that you are looking forward to. Goodluck all. Anyone can add me as a friend too.
  • aneatah
    aneatah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes I need this!!! My first short term goals almost over so a new goal would be great was thinking of Christmas time would be a good new goal to aim for!! 20 pounds would be amazing....
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I wat to hit my weight goal by then :) So 11 more pounds for me.
  • elloaido
    Options
    Count me in! I'm excited!
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm going to aim for 10lbs. My weight loss has been very slow, it would be great to lose 10lbs in 2 months!
  • aneatah
    Options
    Actually I just worked the conversion of pounds to kilos and 10pounds is more likely what I can achieve by my progress so far!
  • Sherrylynn69
    Options
    Tomorrow is our first day, to weigh in! I really need to get on the ball again! I haven't been doing
    very good at all! Good luck everyone!
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween everyone!!! And happy day 1 of our challenge!

Weighed in at 150 lbs this morning.
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Weighed in at 151.9. I'm going to have to revamp my goal, 18lbs at this point is a little too ambitious. I'll be happy to be down 10 by Christmas!

Have a wonderful Halloween everyone and good luck this week!
  • Sherrylynn69
    Options
    Weighed in at 250. Ugghhh. Lol

Oct.31- 250
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Oops! Yesterday I weighed in at 191. (No, not proud but excited to drop that number by Christmas!!)

Good luck all!!
  • aneatah
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday at 86.2kg. Down from my previous weigh in of 86.7kg (which was up 1kg sadly due to a very bad 8 days!)..Hopefully next week we'll be back down further and going in the downwards direction again.