I am new!!!

Options
Hi there, My name is Jenny and I am fairly new to FMP. I am a Mom of 4 and really want to reach my goals and get back in shape!! I am looking for friends that are in the same place I am to help keep my motivated!

Replies

• steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love it here.
  • sophiepeckham
    sophiepeckham Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Am a mum of 3 and trying to loose the baby weight from my daughter who is now 7 months old.
  • Lululucyloo
    Options
    Hello, I am new too. Joined today.
    What an awesome site, I have never understood calories etc and it has made it easy for me!

Best of luck
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    yaaaay welcome
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hello! This site is terrific! I've been on 45 days as of yesterday and I've been addicted ever since! Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • Jenelle80
    Options
    :smile: Hi Jenny, my names Jenelle i'm also a mum of 4 and trying to loose the baby weight, I've just started on here too feel free to add me
  • derrick_walker
    derrick_walker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Derrick and I am a father of 7, 5 boys, 2 girls. I love this tool! Stick to the goals that it sets for you and you will not be dissapointed! With a family I find it difficult to find the time to workout but it must be done. Most of my workouts come between kids activities and after 10 once the kids have gone to sleep. Though whenever you can find the time make it consistent and positive results will follow!

Stay focused!

"Motivation gets you moving but good habits gets you there!"