Any one on here in Australia?? I'm in W.A

Options
Hi...My names Jenelle I'm 31 and from Western Australia. Found this site yesterday and thought i'd give it a go. Trying to loose the extra weight i gained during my last two pregnancies ... bubs are only 14months apart... and with two older kids aswell it's hard to find the time to exercise! But I really want to kick this weight and feel happy about myself again as it's affecting all areas of my life!
Would be good to have some supportive friends on here and happy to give support too :smile:

Replies

• elsg
    elsg Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Jenelle, I'm in Perth! Welcome to MFP. Its addictive so beware!!! ha ha. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey. Cheers Els x
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi ... Im from Melbourne. feel free to add too! good luck on your journey :D
  • lovelar
    lovelar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi..... I'm Rachel, I'm in WA too and just got started with MFP yesterday.... got 100+lbs to lose
  • Jenelle80
    Options
    Awsome thanks ladies... and good luck on your journey's too!!
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im from Brisbane and want to lose around 25kg and stun everyone:smile: in my wedding dress.
    Feel free to add me and good luck with your journey xo
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    Hey there :)
    I'm In Adelaide.

feel free to add me
  • kirstyjosephine
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new as well and from Newcastle, NSW. :)
  • tishpickle
    Options
    Hey - I am a Perthite too!

Feel free to add me as well - I live inner city and have just over 40kg total to lose.

I haven't had kids - just an obsession with eating!

Welcome to MFP - I have been here a month and have lost 4kg - it really works