~Herbalife~

Options
Is anyone on an herbalife program? And if you are what are you normally eating? Any tips would be great!! Thanks!!

Replies

• smalloneday
    smalloneday Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do herbalife i have 2 shacks with extra protein a day and one reg meal I eat 3 snacks I eat with in my calorie range and what i eat
    I make sure it is high in protein I started a weight lose forum its brand new i like this site but sometimes gets to be a little to much is you would like the web address to the forum let me know I love herbalife been off for 2 weeks because of sickness in the house and can feel the difference i;m back on it tomorrow
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    My BFF from high school did this before her wedding. She lost 60-70 lbs in about 8 months. It's now a year later and she's gained 85 back. Unfortunately, I don't think she changed her habits that got her there.

You can achieve the same much less expensively with a protein shake, staying in your calorie allowance and moderate exercise :smile:
  • katlynm
    katlynm Posts: 12
    Options
    I eat a special k protein meal bar and fruit everyday for lunch. It holds me over for quite a while. It's much cheaper, and you're calories stay low. Herbalife is pretty expensive.