Happy Birthday to me

Options
lacieinthesky
lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
I've really been craving Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken lately, but I about died when I saw that it's almost 1,300 calories (that's about how much I eat in a whole day). So I've not let myself get it since I've been using this site. Well, today's my birthday and I had my dinner (only half of it). I still went over on my calories today, but I worked out really hard as well. For my b-day I bought myself a Polar F4 heartrate monitor. I've heard so much about them since I've been using myfitnesspal. I must say it was a splendid idea and a great birthday present to me; and something I'll be able to actually use everyday. I feel more motivated to push myself by seeing my target heart rate. Anyway, overall today was a great day and I'm proud to say that even though I'm one year older, I'm 13 pounds lighter than I was on my birthday last year (actually for the last 5 years for that matter)!!!

Replies

• lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've really been craving Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken lately, but I about died when I saw that it's almost 1,300 calories (that's about how much I eat in a whole day). So I've not let myself get it since I've been using this site. Well, today's my birthday and I had my dinner (only half of it). I still went over on my calories today, but I worked out really hard as well. For my b-day I bought myself a Polar F4 heartrate monitor. I've heard so much about them since I've been using myfitnesspal. I must say it was a splendid idea and a great birthday present to me; and something I'll be able to actually use everyday. I feel more motivated to push myself by seeing my target heart rate. Anyway, overall today was a great day and I'm proud to say that even though I'm one year older, I'm 13 pounds lighter than I was on my birthday last year (actually for the last 5 years for that matter)!!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had good day!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! :flowerforyou:

And congrats on being 13 pounds lighter!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you:heart::flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    have a good one! :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It's your birthday. Think like this. When you're born, you don't know what a calorie is, so who cares if you go over. Just be under the next day. An work out. I went out to est for my birthday. Had a pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato. It was good. Until i felt it coming up while i was sleeping. I guess my point it's your birthday, one day out of a year. Treat yourself. If its a 1300 calorie dinner, or a 1300$ dress treat yourself that one day an smile