Women's Body Types

Options
2»

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Huh, those aren't the only body types. There's apple, pear, and honestly, the hourglass they show is not really an hourglass. Personally I'm wanting to be athletic or a real hourglass. I have a waist, and assets... they're just all a bit bigger than I'd prefer right now! Lol.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Being that I have assets, I think I will end up being athletic with assets or thin with assets. I added assets to athletic because my boobs are here to stay.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The first girl, thin
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I'm built like a 10 year old boy, but I'm ok with it.
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm curvy with assetts? I'll take them. I've never known what it's like to not have assetts, even at my thinnest. To be honest, as much as I used to hate having a medium to large build now that I'm older I love it.
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thin and athletic
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    honestly, my goal is to be what they call "pudgy" or "thick" to me they look healthy and attractive, I don't want to be too skinny or muscular, and I'm not happy where i'm at yet, which would pry be the last one lol
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, that list made me giggle. I think over half aren't named right, that's for sure. Not to mention edited to a wicked extent! lol
  • ampuckett08
    ampuckett08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think I would currently classify myself as a BBW, except I have a smaller midsection (it looks flat under clothing). I would love to be considered Thick or Voluptuous Chubby. I think those would be what could be "normal" and "healthy" for me. However, I think when I get down to those body types I will have extra tummy skin, simply due to having a baby and how my tummy skin currently looks... (SAD DAY!!!)
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am not even gonna try to guess mine. Some of them look sort of the same.

Edit:
    I mean what is the difference between thin, average and voluptuous? I dont see it.
  • a_claire
    Options
    As of now my measurements are 37-28.5-41, so I think I would qualify as chubby hourglass? I'm hoping to get to regular hourglass, but I don't think that picture accurately depicts that. I think of hourglass as having a bigger chest, a narrow waist, and bigger hips.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be athletic, though I guess I'll have to go with thick athletic since I have big boobs and a big butt... heh
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm built like a 10 year old boy, but I'm ok with it.

Me too!!!!
    I'm between thin and skinny.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I find myself attracted to body types like #8. Athletic(#5?) and #6 also seem nice
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm at 17 (thick chubby) right now (minus the belly shirt!), and I'd like to get to a mix of voluptuous and thick athletic I guess..As long as I tone (but don't lose) my butt I'll be happy!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I would be pudgy with assets. I want to be thin. (The hourglass one dose look funny but with myself being a photographer i believe it to be a real photo and a strange body i must say. If its been edited they must be one of the best people there is with photoshop.)

it is photoshoped . its not hard at all to do actualy and they did a bad job on it
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    right now im voluptuous chubby and would like to be either voluptuous or thin
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    All of those examples are horrible lol
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    true :D
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Well..I'm attracted to the Athletic type. Aspire to be Thin, but will settle for Pudgy