New Year Walking Challenge Week 3 (closed group)

Options
Hey guys so sorry I've been a bit slack with the updates.. i've noticed a couple of you have fallen off the bandwagon but glad to see some are still going strong.. good for you guys! :)

Anyway lets get straight into it. Belladebils turn for mini challenges this week and she has chosen

50 leg raises
25 arm raises (have a weight or can of tinned food in each hand and raise arms straight outwards as if doing star jumps)
50 "ski jumps" - like a star jump but front to back. Put the opposite arm forward to the opposite leg.

Hope you're all getting your walks in each day.. i have been! :)

Replies

• belladebil
    belladebil Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hit up the dogs yard today, lots of cleaning and gardening. Feeling Sore as I had a cortisone injection in my hip today to treat my bursitis so couldn't walk far, did the gardening instead and now regretting it!
    Tomorrow I go in for surgery in my toe so won't be walking, but will be on crutches so surely that counts as burning calories?? Lol!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    just half an hour or so walking my friends dog on the beach today. shall have a go on the stepper later to make up some. shall have a pop at the mini challenges tomorrow.
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    computer was broken last week, so couldnt post on a thread. Missed a cuple walks here and there but now im playing catch up. But lost another 1.4 pounds.. Going on another long walk to my moms house tomorrow.,
  • mamakeke22
    Options
    ok just finished my mini challenges
  • nic1976
    nic1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting yet this week...work has been really busy!

All I've managed so far this week is the walk each day...I'll try to get some mini challenges in!
  • gemco
    Options
    2.5 hours today, down the canal with husband and the kids. very nice apart from the hideous midges!
  • gemco
    Options
    me again! an hour today, up a hill and down again.
  • mamakeke22
    Options
    60 min walk now about to do my mini challenges then bedtime
  • gemco
    Options
    had a rubbish couple of days walking-wise. half hour here and there i've not bothered logging. not sure if i'll get out today either as taking advantage of the boy going to my parents to build some furniture (woo, and indeed, hoo)
  • mamakeke22
    Options
    Walked to walmart to see if they had anything for me to wear tomorrow but nope they didnt even have any cat ears but i got a good walk out of it 153 min total, counting my walk back and forth from work earlier.
  • belladebil
    belladebil Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It has been a hard week. I am hobbling around still and in pain so havent been as energetic as I would have liked.
    Weigh in: Still no change even though I have been under calories most days.

shaking things up this week... come on loss!!
  • gemco
    Options
    hi. i'm fairly housebound with poorly daughter atm so just school runs which isn't that far. 20mins twice a day. pfff.

hope everyone else is doing ok. think we're into week 4 now but doesnt seem worth starting a new thread with so few updates x