Mr. Stay Puft Challenge - easy and fun!!!

Options

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    **Hey guys! Please don't goof with the spreadsheet too much, or put it back how you found it if you play with something :)**

V- I moved you back up. Check your daily numbers if you could - just to be sure they are all there.

I am hoping to be cleared for exercise on Monday so I can start burning the great marshmallow!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Question....is this Mon to Fri or Mon to Sun??

If it is Mon to Fri, then I had better get my butt on the treadmill tonight because my gym session was mainly a measure and weight time!! If it is the latter, then I am safe cos I will be on the tready tomorrow jogging!!

200 calories a day M-F
    or
    1500 for the whole week
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    GBgif1.gif

Tomorrow is Sunday! Last day to make sure you have all 1500 cals in (if you choose that option).
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    Looks like I had better get on the treadmill even though I really really am tired, my calf is sooo sore and I can't be bothered.....need to do about 110 cal to get over the 1500!! I think I can do that, hey???
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    **Hey guys! Please don't goof with the spreadsheet too much, or put it back how you found it if you play with something :)**

V- I moved you back up. Check your daily numbers if you could - just to be sure they are all there.

I am hoping to be cleared for exercise on Monday so I can start burning the great marshmallow!
    I do not want to mess with it now!! I'll probably do something to it! For Sat I want to ADD another 608 cals to 508 but do not want to mess it up.
    Hope you get your dr's clearance!!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,825 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? Sounds fun AND sounds doable (though I have to admit to using cleaning and food prep a couple times a week for my MFP calories burned). Four times a week I go to Curves/Zumba/bootcamp.

This would be my first challenge (joined MFP in August).
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Somehow the total and remaining calories got messed up so I fixed the formula. :)

This is ridiculously fun... haha
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Welcome aboard w8sarge!!

Thanks Shauna, when I first pulled it last night it looked like mathematical vomit. lol
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shauna, when I first pulled it last night it looked like mathematical vomit. lol

Thanks Shauna for fixing it! Mathematical vomit :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Posted my burn - sorry for the delay but I was out of town :)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    fightingmarshmallows.jpg

Never underestimate the power of a marshmallow!
  • shauna121211
    Options

Thanks Shauna for fixing it! Mathematical vomit :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

No worries... I'm not sure why, but someone keeps messing with it! I went on again today and the formula was completely deleted. Please stop deleting it people! lol... I fixed it again and added totals for the week. :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    How about we post what we burned at the end of the day and our fabulous leader can enter them? I am sooooo afraid of MESSING it up!
    For me Monday 10/24 was 322 cals. was going to try to do more this evening but my back said no way!!!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    How about we post what we burned at the end of the day and our fabulous leader can enter them? I am sooooo afraid of MESSING it up!
    For me Monday 10/24 was 322 cals. was going to try to do more this evening but my back said no way!!!

i think that's asking a bit too much of our fabulous leader. It's not that hard to just enter your calories burned on the appropriate days. If everyone just leaves the equations alone there wont be any problem at all.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options

i think that's asking a bit too much of our fabulous leader. It's not that hard to just enter your calories burned on the appropriate days. If everyone just leaves the equations alone there wont be any problem at all.

I agree that it would be too much for our fab leader. Just enter calories and get out! lol And thanks Shauna for fixing it again!
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    How are people messing with it?? Aren't we just meant to log the cals and then leave? I noticed peoples names are highlighted now too....why is this??
  • shauna121211
    Options
    How are people messing with it?? Aren't we just meant to log the cals and then leave? I noticed peoples names are highlighted now too....why is this??

Yep that's exactly it, but for some reason the formulas keep getting messed up, so they're obviously being messed with. Highlight names mean nothing, it's just so people can find themselves quicker...
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I did highlight my name to find it easier, but other than entering cals burned, I am pretty illiterate about computer stuff. I don't even know how to make those cool comments when people do massive burns!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    I did highlight my name to find it easier, but other than entering cals burned, I am pretty illiterate about computer stuff. I don't even know how to make those cool comments when people do massive burns!

right click, insert comment! easy peasy :wink:
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,825 Member
    Options
    Me too, about the illiterate part. I did press "Share" after entering and saved the spreadsheet to my desktop. But I can't seem to navigate about the worksheet without signing in to Google, is that normal?