Here I am!!!

Options
I'm on the bus; no pulling of hair, no pinching, no kicking or biting. Now to put one foot in front of the other and kick the ugly weight good bye. Any help is appreciated. I HATE cooking things that take forever, as I have no life because of work and things need to be made quickly or I'll never get to exercise. I need the added push from you guys because my husband is a marshmallow who caves in to goodies and I have very little willpower to say no.

Please help! :sad:

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! i love this place. It WORKS! You tell Mr. Marshmallow no!!!LOL
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is to try more lean meats with high proteins like chicken and turkey. Also eat vegetables all the time with them. You kinda have to trick the body that food is for energy and health and not just for enjoyment. Since you are busy with work and everything else you should take your day off or a Sunday to prepare your meals in advance. That way you know what you are going to eat.....its already pre-made and you do not binge on something else. As for hubby keep instilling the fact that you are trying to do this for yourself and that he should be supportive. Since he loves you he will understand.
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I only joined on Monday this week and everyone is great on here and very supportive. Any time the willpower monster starts attacking you, just log on and we are all here to help each other. Good Luck you have made the first steps! x
  • Kmdforsythe
    Kmdforsythe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also hate cooking things that take a long time to cook. If you have anything like a george forman, that would be my recommendation. Chicken only takes like three minutes to cook! Even I can wait 3 minutes.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Ask Mr. Marshmallow to join this site with you. My husband is on here and it helps both of us being on here. You have taken the first step to your new healthy journey!
  • yelloweyz
    Options
    Thanks everyone and great advice!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome! I love this site & hope you will too. I sent a friend request to you. :smile: