Gamers

Options
2»

Replies

• AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options

I just lost interest. Why was i raiding? To get better gear. What did i want the gear for? To raid with....

Ahhh...the vicious cycle...I know this all too well!!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear posters,
    This thread has been moved to the appropriate section. Sorry if there was any confusion!

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moerator
  • BSero1982
    Options
    4 dudes playing call of duty and having a beer is time well spent...

Bingo bango!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Not so much on the computer front...but plenty of games coming out for xbox that I'm interested in. Maybe they'll even revitalize my gaming hobby.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Someone go buy Battlefield 3 and tell me if it's worth it. Otherwise I'll wait for MW3.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have to be honest running has more or less taken over my wow playing

Same here... I was a WOW gamer and played until the last expansion came out (cata)...I exchanged my money spent on the expansion for a pair of running shoes and haven't looked back! Every now and again I look at my husband playing in his mancave the game...but it's just a peck on the cheek while he's completing a quest and I'm out the door with my iPod and a bottle of water to hit the trails!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I just lost interest. Why was i raiding? To get better gear. What did i want the gear for? To raid with....

Ahhh...the vicious cycle...I know this all too well!!

...the vicious cycle that caused my weight to skyrocket... raid to gear to raid...sit in front of computer, eat pizza with one hand, go raid, do world quests...before I knew it, I had spent 9 hours on a Sunday in front of computer...I'm glad I broke that cycle!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    <-- Warcraft junkie. Now that I think about it I haven't played in over a week. Damn moving!
  • BatWingsGalore
    Options
    BATTLEFIELD 3 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i am a little excited for mw3 to come out :x
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    Any other gamers getting nervous about the amount of totally awesome computer games that are about to come out.
    Skyrim is really gonna shag up my exercise routine nov-dec.

Dw feel sorry for my boyfriend he was all WOO SKYRIM 11/11/11..
    then I reminded him about the wedding we had to go to on that date.. his DEVO
  • hannahgirl484
    hannahgirl484 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh, I see you're discussing games here! I just love gaming. It's my main hobby. My favorite game for now is Call of Duty, all parts of it. I even thought I can stream it on Twitch. But no luck so far, I have no idea how to gain followers.
  • gigglywiggle
    gigglywiggle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Promoting your Twitch profile can take you quite a while. To save that time, I can recommend Streamerplus.com http://streamerplus.com to speed up the process. This company is famous for the quality of its work, as well as reasonable prices on the market. Why do you need to buy Twitch subscribers? For you to open up new features on the platform and for your streamers to show up in other users' recommendations more often.