This is what your vehicle looks like after it's stolen

Options
Or, more precisely ... mine. Stolen almost 4 weeks ago. Barely recognizable now but I can't tell from the police photos if the motor is still there or not. Not much IS still left of the truck.

recoveredtruck5.jpg
recoveredtruck1.jpg
recoveredtruck2.jpg

Replies

• RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get the pictures but I'm sorry. Must be a horrible feeling.

Good luck with everything
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Oh thank heavens for insurance.

I am so glad I sold my car this morning. This would have REALLY freaked me out.

I'm sorry that happened to you!!!
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Ouch damn I feel for you man.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,051 Member
    Options
    That bites.
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    that is crazy...so sorry about that...I doubt if they took the doors that the engine is still there...they totally stripped it
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    They left the seats...BONUS! Sorry Will! I would not know what the hell to do if that happened to me!!
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG that is terrible, sorry for your loss and thank God for Insurance.I hope that the police get them too.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    PA230127.jpg
    PA230123.jpg
    PA230119-1.jpg

We DID kinda turn the loss around though. :bigsmile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your suffering, I know the new truck cannot replace the old one, but I hope it at least eases the pain!
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    Ugh! Luckily, I've not had something as valuable as a truck stolen, but I have had stuff stolen from my yard and the feeling is utterly horrible. I'm glad to see that you were able to get a new truck but at the same time, I'm sorry for what you had to go through. Some people just have NO respect for what other people have worked for...:explode: