Thanks for sharing
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    woow amaziiinggg :)
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    It was cute but it is even cuter now!

I agree. Keep up the great work, you are doing fantastic!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    You look great -- can I suggest that a new bra would make you look another 5-10lb thinner??
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great -- can I suggest that a new bra would make you look another 5-10lb thinner??

Haha!!! Yes, I have some new ones (40D to a 36C) - I promise I can wear a proper fitting bra!! I had on a too-big sports bra underneath that dress. I just found it in the closet last night and tossed it on just to see what it looked like now vs June. The dress is actually WAY too big in the bust area now and will be going to Goodwill along with some other things. Here's me being a dork laughing at how big it was...

7521886_8749.jpg

Thank you all so much for the cheers. It's all of you and your support that keeps me going! I still have a ton to go, but it's so fun to put on things from a few months ago and really see the change!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Well done xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!