Met my first major goal

Options
When I started my weight loss journey my major goal was 140, as I got closer I realized I wanted to change it to around 127 because it would be a healthier weight for me and I probably wouldn't be happy at 140
I'm now 139, and have surpassed my first major goal! Only 12 more lbs until my Goal Weight!! This is crazy for me.. maybe because I'm small but nearly 30 lbs.. holy crap.

Maybe it's not that big of a deal but I cannot wait until I reach 127!

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job. I think if you stick with it you will reach your end goal.

You look great and thanks for sharing
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    That is a HUGE accomplishment that must have taken a ton of dedication and hard work. Well done! You're an inspiration :D
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    I hope so, the pounds are starting to not wanna come off!
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    thank you so much:D
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job so far. stay focused on your ultimate goal and you will reach it.
  • MC0301
    MC0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congrats on meeting your first goal =)
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It will be much harder now since you are so small. Good luck!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Forgive me for saying this, but you look like you really don't need to lose any more.

Sue :smile: x
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on accomplishing your first goal!!! You look amazing...keep up the great work!!!
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    way to go, you look great!
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    You look fab! Forgive me for saying this, but you look like you really don't need to lose any more.

Sue :smile: x
    Thank you! I'm at the highest healthy BMI possible for my height so I'd like to lower it a bit, and my tummy is still a little pudgy, so maybe I'll stop around 130:D
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • timmypeace
    timmypeace Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Are you kidding?! 30 lbs is a GREAT accomplishment! You look amazing. It's VERY noticeable in your picture.

Your stomach in your DP also looks great. Awesome definition! Keep it up!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Absolutely beautiful! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!