The McRib

Options
2»

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i remember them being soooo good when i was a kid. and every time they bring them back, id get suckered into buying one and im always disappointed. i havent given in so far this time - i think im gonna make it lol
  • rockerbabyy
    Options
    i remember them being soooo good when i was a kid. and every time they bring them back, id get suckered into buying one and im always disappointed. i havent given in so far this time - i think im gonna make it lol
  • branflake5
    Options
    o yuck, worst mc d's sandwich ever!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    LOL, this cracks me up.....

I did see something (on facebook, I think) that said a McRib has 62 ingredients. Whoa! That's a lotta stuff.

I'm going to pass, but I know people love them, including some of my friends and family members.

If you have one, enjoy it!

:smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    It's not good for me...but I love this damn sandwich...just looked it up 450 calories fat is 24...not good at all....but you can bet I will be having one before it goes away again!!!! Can't help but love it!
    Damn straight I'm having one. It'll just have to be just the sandwich and a diet coke for lunch!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I've never had one before are they really that good??
    No!
    Subjective. I think they do taste good.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Run to your local McDonald's, do a few sit-ups before ordering, run back, do some more sit-ups, eat the McRib, pound in a few push-ups followed by some pull-ups, then ask yourself, "Was it worth it?"
    Yes. And if you account for it, you don't have to go over in calories and still be in calorie deficit.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Not one has ever passed my lips. Even at the height of my horrible diet, I could never get around that they tried to make it look like a real set of ribs. Call me crazy.
    [/quote

Truth
  • spottedlee
    Options
    YES!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOL, this cracks me up.....

I did see something (on facebook, I think) that said a McRib has 62 ingredients. Whoa! That's a lotta stuff.

I'm going to pass, but I know people love them, including some of my friends and family members.

If you have one, enjoy it!

:smile:

Thank you for this post...62 is just too big of a number for me :flowerforyou:
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    don't do it!!! :tongue:

or do, but don't let it throw you off track!

oh it won't throw me off....strong believer that I should not ignore my cravings....just make it all worse :)

Agreed! Plan ahead and work it into your goals.
    As long as you don't over do it; you burn it off in other ways. I think you should go for it. On the other hand, if I was your coach and you were in training. Then I would ask you to defer that until the end of the season.

LIVE LIFE and ENJOY IT
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    No!

I agree, no they are not, but - there IS something about them... maybe the CRACK bbq sauce, idk.
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    I only ever tried one, or to be more specific a bite of one.

It tastes like they took some sort of six legged insect, stuck thousands of them in a blender, formed them into a patty, and then slathered it with toxic sludge.

Disgusting.
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    Dang, now I want a McRib after all this McRib talk and I don't even like them all that much. :laugh:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: i've never had a mcRib....
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options
    This made me LOL:

319950_10100370920604164_23300472_50075424_2126495884_n.jpg
  • rockerbabyy
    Options
    so i gave in today >.> it wasnt as bad as the last time i had it, but still just mediocre .. *shrug*
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This made me LOL:

319950_10100370920604164_23300472_50075424_2126495884_n.jpg

LOL! That is so funny. Patton Oswald is pretty funny
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    ewwwww.

that being said, 450 is not that bad, just don't get anything else there with it. Take it home and eat it with steamed broccoli and some fresh strawberries and raspberries.