Walking dead (spoilers!!!)

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
I watch this show to be scared...not sad. Two weeks in a row they have made me cry. It's pissing me off. And what...are they trying to kill off all of the kids?

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    They won't kill the kids.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I watch this show to be scared...not sad. Two weeks in a row they have made me cry. It's pissing me off. And what...are they trying to kill off all of the kids?

HAHA! I think that they are just doing it to keep you on the edge of your seat! I couldnt believe it at first either, but I think that it gives a new twist to the show! :bigsmile:
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Oh no, you spoiled it for me.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Have you read the comics?
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options

I have! I even have an autographed one I am that much of a nerd!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan of graphic novels. I'm more of an anime girl. Are they staying close to the story?
  • christielynnie
    christielynnie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch this weeks yet, but this wasn't much of a spoiler, so i'm okay with it..and let me just say that i wish i had the comic books autographed!..I only have one (need the whole set really)..but I LOVE THIS SHOW!..:)
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan of graphic novels. I'm more of an anime girl. Are they staying close to the story?

Close to the story as in there are zombies and a guy named Rick. :)

Its pretty different.
  • karisbear
    karisbear Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    whoa whoa wait... is season 2 on?
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    I love that there is a thread for this show :) It has become one of my favorites. My boss has started scheduling me to close on Sunday nights so that's a huge bummer. I'm catching up on this week's ep right now. There really needs to be more Daryl. And I agree on the desire for more scares. I love having the crap scared out of me.
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    Yeah, I agree the last two shows did get me a little sad, which is fine, I don't mind the show being more than creepy/gory. BUT, I do miss the creepy/bloody stuff. Hopefully next week's will have more of it.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    contrary to popular belief kids and women die in real life too gasp! and white guys too
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I agree...definitely need more Darlyl! The past couple of episodes definitely pulled at my heart strings. I couldn't imagine having to go through any of it. How intense was that scene when they were all hiding under the cars as the tour bus worth of zombies came walking through! Loved that!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I just finished season one last night.

Which season is it on now?

Whatever, I wont beable to continue watching until it hits netflix or dvd. And I will most likely wait till Netflix
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Season 2 just started (episode 2 aired Sunday).

I love this show!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

I read the first comic. It was alright

Get a hold of the comic series Crossed. It's way more intense

Actually .. dont! lol If you're getting teary eyed over the possibilty of kids dying, then Crossed will scar you for life.
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The whole first episode was scary up til the last scene. I hated the religious monologues. So annoying.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I just finished season one last night.

Which season is it on now?

Whatever, I wont beable to continue watching until it hits netflix or dvd. And I will most likely wait till Netflix

Season 2 just started. I'm sure there are a ton of sites you can dl the episodes off of and not have to wait for Netflix.