Sons of Anarchy

Options
BeeElMarvin
BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
OK, I know some of you are SOA fans. I am too and have been since the start, but I'm having a little problem this season; keep in mind, I'm a straight guy so I don't have any sexual attraction to him anyway, but - so what is the "cocky chicken walk" that Jax (Charlie Hunan) has adopted this year. I mean, I know he's supposed to be this young badass and all that, but to me when he struts around like that he just looks like a caricature of a real badass. Even my wife said "God, I wish he'd quit walking like that!". Doesn't take away from my enjoying the show, just sayin'.

Replies

• britishstar41
    britishstar41 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I noticed it last season, and it cracks me up. It's hard to take him seriously. I'm from the area that the show is filmed in (Stockton) and if he really walked like that there, trying to be hard, he'd get his *kitten* handed to him.
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    maybe the short hair cut gave him a little pep in his step?
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    LEAVE JACKSON ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! heh
  • usmclc07
    Options
    I noticed that too! I love him though.. and I love that show! I'll just bypass that not so good quality! :bigsmile:
  • jessmoore84
    Options
    I completely agree! I'm not sure why he thinks it makes him look like a bad *kitten*, but it is quite comical..
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    It is a bit odd but I could care less how he walks around, still so hot!! I have a problem with the lack of showing his *kitten* this season. Seriously though the show is awesome and it keeps getting better. Let's hope Tara survives Clay's latest *kitten* move.
  • romping
    romping Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great show. But common, Jax could not kick butt like that in real life. I think I could take him! jejeje
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I'm an avid fan...but honestly I can't say I noticed! He's so HOT I think I have been too busy drooling....I'll have to check it out this week!

Lucy :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    I noticed it last season, and it cracks me up. It's hard to take him seriously. I'm from the area that the show is filmed in (Stockton) and if he really walked like that there, trying to be hard, he'd get his *kitten* handed to him.

Right!?!
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    It is a bit odd but I could care less how he walks around, still so hot!! I have a problem with the lack of showing his *kitten* this season. Seriously though the show is awesome and it keeps getting better. Let's hope Tara survives Clay's latest *kitten* move.

I know, (well not the *kitten* part, I could stand for some Tara body shots though) it's absolutely my only "can't miss" tv show!
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My favorite show! I haven't noticed the walk but will check it out tonight! Does anybody think Juice died?
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    My favorite show! I haven't noticed the walk but will check it out tonight! Does anybody think Juice died?
    i don't think so, I think from the sounds after the fade to dark, that maybe the branch broke. I hope!
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    ...and what's gonna happen to Bobby after calling for the vote - and why was Piney loading the guns? Oh man, I can't wait...
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    He has it in season 1 too, maybe it's an Australian thing???
    He is hot though, he can get away with just about anything.... :love:
  • CaliSweden
    Options
    I love SOA! I noticed it a couple of times in last season he'd do a lil funny wannabe hardcore walk. Don't think I paid too much attention to his walk this season, so now I'm going to have to really look for it.

I read last week that they got renewed for Season #5 :) Woot !

Here's the article- http://www.movieweb.com/news/sons-of-anarchy-renewed-for-season-5-on-fx
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    This seasons pretty crazy...HATE Jax' hair and new walk

LOVE Danny Trejo!!! and the new sheriff is HOT too!!!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    ...and what's gonna happen to Bobby after calling for the vote - and why was Piney loading the guns? Oh man, I can't wait...

I'm thinking Piney may either kill Clay or himself....Not sure though. I think Juice will be okay but damn it's either going to make it worse or help. I'm not sure what would have happened if he just came right out and told them his was mixed?
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    This is for all the ladies posting here:) Feel free to say Thank You:wink:

30c3k94.png
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Wife and I watch the show. Couple of the guys I ride with turned me onto it. Wife likes it more than I do. I'm becoming a little disenchanted with it.

I spend a lot of time around 1 percenters and I don't much care for the whole "Club first" mantra. No way in hell I would put the crew I run with ahead of my own family and I wouldn't expect them to either.

As a biker, I don't care for how they are being portrayed on this show. Is it realistic? I don't know. Not in my world, though.
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    Wife and I watch the show. Couple of the guys I ride with turned me onto it. Wife likes it more than I do. I'm becoming a little disenchanted with it.

I spend a lot of time around 1 percenters and I don't much care for the whole "Club first" mantra. No way in hell I would put the crew I run with ahead of my own family and I wouldn't expect them to either.

As a biker, I don't care for how they are being portrayed on this show. Is it realistic? I don't know. Not in my world, though.

Yeah RD, I'm with you. I've spent lots of time with the real deal 1% in my past life. I myself never was hardcore enough to go 1%, just couldn't put anything before my wife and kids. That being said, I enjoy the show, it's a drama - Realistic? I don't know, maybe in some other world, but like you say, not in mine.