looking for friends

Options
Im a new to this site I wanted to find friend who have a 1200 cal limit looking for new ideas and foods to eat
Thanks!!

Replies

• jazaun
    jazaun Posts: 11
    Options
    Well, I have more than a 1200 calorie limit, but I'll gladly be your friend! You can add me to your list! Welcome aboard!:happy:
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    I have a 1500 cal limit but RARELY make 1500.....wanna be friends? :)
  • neats123
    Options
    Hi - I have a 1200 calorie limit - glad to be friends :)
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1200 calories here.... Request sent!
  • 1bigtabbycat
    1bigtabbycat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello - I have 1200 calorie limit per day and I love - LOVE - allrecipes.com. You can change alot of the ingredients with healthified ingredients. Good Luck!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    1200 here but soon to be a little higher since I'm almost at my goal! Feel free to add me!
  • elizabunny
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I have had fitness pal for a little while, but have not used it as I should, therefore benefiting absolutely nothing! I have put on weight yet again and am absolutely finished with this constant struggle with myself! I need honest accountability, sometimes harsh if necessary. The "you're doing great!" is wonderful, but I need to hear the gritty truth. I don't want to be negative, that's not what I mean, but to hear butterflies and sugar plum all day is not going to get me from 195 to 150. If this is you, I'd love to be friends!!

XOXO,
    Elizabeth
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a 1200 cal limit as well. Feel free to add me as friend! :happy:
  • TXBlonde81
    TXBlonde81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's me! Feel free to add me. I like to cook and try new things so maybe I can help you out on finding new things to eat.
  • lindseytienhaara
    Options
    I am also at 1200 limit! You can add me if you would like to
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have a 1200 cal. limit - and have been feeling really good about this - feel free to add me!

10895553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to MFP and also have a 1200 calorie limit. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help each other out with ideas.
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also have a 1200 calorie limit. (Why aren't I ten feel tall???) We can all help each other.