Unquenchable Thirst!

Options
Hello all!
for the last couple of days I can not seem to get enough water! I am constantly drinking water, and the only other thing I have had to drink are those little water bottle flavor packets. I had two yesterday...

I was just wondering if any of you have suggestions. My Diary is open, if any of you see anything wrong please speak up!

Also, should I be drinking something but water, like Gatorade or soemthing?
Thanks!

Replies

• spottedlee
    Options
    I am not able to view the diary because it is restricted to friends only. can you please open it for all? Thank you.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Thirst is one of the signs of diabetes...I would see your doctor.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I opened it, thanks
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough salt? I used to work as a delivery driver, during the summer I would have to make sure my salt level was high enough or I would sweat it all out and no matter how much water I drank it would never quench my thirst.
  • Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options

My initial thought exactly, however could be the sugar in your mixes!
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options

+1
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough salt? I used to work as a delivery driver, during the summer I would have to make sure my salt level was high enough or I would sweat it all out and no matter how much water I drank it would never quench my thirst.

I natually avoid salty foods, but I will check into that definately.

Other than that, If I am still thirsty after a few days I will go see my doctor for sure!