Am I The Only One......

Options
Hottness4Lyfe
Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
Who wonders if some of their co-workers live in a damn barn or out in a field? I know that everybody is not an OCD clean freak.....but I often wonder if these people know what a cleaning towel, Windex, or just basic dish soap are.... I also wonder if they were taught that the little silver handle on the side of the toilet makes the contents magically go away so the next person won't have to look at them....

:explode: :explode: :mad: :mad:

Replies

• makeupartist12
    Options
    llllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooo
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't use their computer or shake their hand either. Chances are if they don't flush...they don't wash their hands afterwards.
  • bridgettegarzonie
    bridgettegarzonie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hahah! I know exactly what your saying. I have a coworker who looks like she rubbed her cat all over her scrubs and jacket before she comes to work and even AFTER the MANAGER said something she still doesn't clean it off so if she sits in your chair you better look twice before sitting down again! Haha! Plus, I'm not sure she knows what a shower is or at least not what shampoo is. Her hair is greasy all the way to her shoulders! YUCKKKK!!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't use their computer or shake their hand either. Chances are if they don't flush...they don't wash their hands afterwards.

I walk around wiping things with Lysol wipes(door handles, tables)....and now that cold season is here.....I spray anyone who coughs or sneezez with Lysol.....
  • mznikab
    mznikab Posts: 36
    Options
    Lmao! Hott girl...NOPE your not alone on this. I never realized how DISGUSTING some females can be until working here...STRAIGHT NASTY!!!
  • lbelfrey
    Options
    Yuck!
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just thought it was my job. Yes, the ladies room at my job is DISGUSTING. Its sad that these are grown *kitten* women that can't clean after themselves or have enough courtesy for the next woman that uses the stall. Some people, in general, at my job has no sense of cleanliness or hygiene for that matter. This is why I KEEP hand sanitizer and lysol wipes close.

Oh yeah, I too have a coworker that looks like she NEVER brushes her hair. Its like she puts her hair in a ponytail on Sunday and never takes it down to brush it throughout the week, no matter how raggedy it starts to look. Hell, by Friday there's more damn hair outside her scrunchie.....yes "scrunchie"... than inside the scrunchie.

Wow, some people!

::In my Nicki Minaj voice:: "EWWWW!"

#endrant