Lunch Confessions

Options
So for lunch today, I had a Campbell's tomato soup-at-hand and a packet of Lance grilled cheese crackers. I know I shouldn't have done the crackers, but for as much as I love tomato soup, I just can't eat it by itself. At least, I didn't go for the Cloverhill honey doughnuts in the vending machine. I have really been craving those!

How about you all? Did you eat something for lunch that you probably shouldn't have? Relieve yourself of your guilt right here.

Replies

• ekicinsk
    ekicinsk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A can of Cheerwine (delicious regional soda). Not only was it soda, but it was regular soda. I don't feel too bad about it because I've got a surplus of calories for the day and nothing to really snack on to use the calories and I RARELY have regular soda/soda at all. But still.

And it was soooooooo tasty! :)
  • fatguyweightloss
    Options
    No guilt here, if I eat something I shouldn't have weight probably will not go down that day but there is already tomorrow. Just have to make sure good days outweight the not as good ones :)
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I totally blew lunch! Wendy's chicken sandwich... some days I just gotta. Dinner will be better.
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Funny, I just got finished reading all the healthy things people were eating for lunch and I was thinking to myself "man I might as well throw my lunch away"! 2 slices of pizza for me!
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    2 chocolate chip cookies from the Kroger Bakery :/
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Yup Cambells minestrone, and I will be having tomato soup this weekend... It's huge for sodium!!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I totally blew lunch! Wendy's chicken sandwich... some days I just gotta. Dinner will be better.

Which chicken sandwich? The grilled one is not horrible.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    grilled cod and tilapia with asparagus. YUM!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

While that sounds delicious, I really don't think you have anything to feel guilty about with that lunch.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm heading to Taco Bell shortly for two or three beef tacos with extra cheese. It's a treat, and well deserved.
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i had a salad sandwich with one whole avocado pear blimey over 16 grams of fat and yes it may be good foods but blooming hell
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

While that sounds delicious, I really don't think you have anything to feel guilty about with that lunch.

d'oh! this is what I get for not reading the entire question. I thought we were just listing the lunch we ate. I have been tempted today to get one of those yummy, homemade oatmeal raisin cookies that are on the 1st floor of my building. so far I have resisted, but there's still plenty of time to give in to temptation and come back here to post about it.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I live very close to the Cheerwine Headquarters (Greensboro NC), and even that close it can still be hard to find sometimes, so you are forgiven. (And diet cheerwine, again when you can find it) is not that bad.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

d'oh! this is what I get for not reading the entire question. I thought we were just listing the lunch we ate. I have been tempted today to get one of those yummy, homemade oatmeal raisin cookies that are on the 1st floor of my building. so far I have resisted, but there's still plenty of time to give in to temptation and come back here to post about it.

Keep us posted. :happy:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    i had a salad sandwich with one whole avocado pear blimey over 16 grams of fat and yes it may be good foods but blooming hell

That is alot of fat for avocado! Personally, I don't care for avocado.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Some jerk put a Halloween bucket full of candy on a desk right by my cubicle. :grumble: Peanut butter cups get me every time...
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I had leftover stir fry from last night, which is fine in and of itself, except I think the portion I brought for lunch had almost all the meat in it! Yikes!
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    hostess chocolate covered donuts:sad:
  • hmoss619
    hmoss619 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I took a package of mini-cupcakes (bought last night) in to my office to rid myself of the temptation. What do I do? Eat 2 of them anyway. Sigh....I think it fits into my calories though
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    homemade chicken tortilla soup -MINUS the chicken and 2% fiesta blend cheese = 290 calories!