What are you doing?

Options
Troll
Troll Posts: 922 Member
today, i am doing insanity, p90x ab ripper, oly lifts, and crossfit. Whats on your workout calendar today?

Replies

• jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    upper body resistance and cardio
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    lifting weights and running 3 miles.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Fire 30, Recharge, and 30 minute brisk walk
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    5k training at the park then an hour of zumba
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    50 minutes of uphill brisk walking....
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I am sick (again) with a cold/bad cough and I have asthma so instead of running for an hour I'm going to go run for 60 seconds/walk for 60 seconds for an hour. I can't run straight through right now b/c I can't breathe.

And I might do Level 1 or Level 2 of Ripped in 30 if I can get motivated to do a dvd.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Biking for an hour at 110 RPM gear 10, then doing some pull ups, biceps, and abs.

AmyEm3...if you are having trouble breathing, you should not run at all. I would recommend briskly walking with hills. If that is still too much, I would say take it easy and go with your ripped in 30 workouts only.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am sick (again) with a cold/bad cough and I have asthma so instead of running for an hour I'm going to go run for 60 seconds/walk for 60 seconds for an hour. I can't run straight through right now b/c I can't breathe. And I might do Level 1 or Level 2 of Ripped in 30 if I can get motivated to do a dvd.
    oh geeze, that bites. Im just coming off a nasty upper respiratory infection. I hope you start feeling better soon!
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    New York City Ballet Workout, Ab Ripper X, and (hopefully!) some yoga or a swim.