Just Dance & Slim in 6

Options
So yesterday I started doing the Slim in 6 DVDs I have had for the last 3 years.... Me and my daughter also played Just Dance 2 for about 20 minutes. What would you list these things as? I did Dance for the game and aerobics, general for the DVDs. Has anyone had success with Slim in 6?

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest reason I got a Heart rate monitor. Now I know exactly what I burn no matter what the activity is!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I put Circuit Training for Slim in 6. Don't know about Just Dance.

When I was doing Slim in 6 every day, I had excellent results with it. Problem is... I got really tired of doing the same workout every day and also all the squats and lunges were hurting my knees. I still do it every now and then because it's a great toning workout, but I prefer something with more cardio for most days, as that is the stage of weight loss I'm at right now. Good luck!
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest reason I got a Heart rate monitor. Now I know exactly what I burn no matter what the activity is!

I have been wanting to get one too but it seemed like the good ones were all over $50. Thanks.
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I put Circuit Training for Slim in 6. Don't know about Just Dance.

When I was doing Slim in 6 every day, I had excellent results with it. Problem is... I got really tired of doing the same workout every day and also all the squats and lunges were hurting my knees. I still do it every now and then because it's a great toning workout, but I prefer something with more cardio for most days, as that is the stage of weight loss I'm at right now. Good luck!

I am not too fond of the squats either and I am just doing Start it Up. Thanks.