ZUMBA DVD

Options
Hi, just curious what DVD everyone likes. I'm interested in purchasing one to do at home but not sure what to buy, would love to hear what everyone likes. Thanks.

Replies

• Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    BUMP ! :smile:
  • anwimsatt28
    anwimsatt28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use the Billy blanks tae Bo cardio dvd at home when i can't get to the gym and love it and i also like Jillian Micheals dvds
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    I saw the Billy Blanks dvd and wondered about that. Thanks.
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    BUMP ! :smile:

Bump? you mean like the dance the bump?
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have the old Zumba DVDs... They came 4 in a set and there is only one I like. I'm thinking about getting the newer DVDs, but not sure if I want to spend the money.

I have a 10 minute Solutions with Pilates DVD I really like. Great when I don't have a lot of time.
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    I have the old Zumba DVDs... They came 4 in a set and there is only one I like. I'm thinking about getting the newer DVDs, but not sure if I want to spend the money.

I have a 10 minute Solutions with Pilates DVD I really like. Great when I don't have a lot of time.

This is exactly why I'm asking...I don't want to end up with something I won't use. I already have enough of those!! :laugh:
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am waiting on my Zumba DVDs now. I go to a class three times a week, but wanted something to do here with winter approaching.
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I did Tae Bo (Billy Blanks) a looong time ago. They're fun, good for people like me with ADD. xD But that was a while ago when I was more in shape...

The Zumba DVDs are fun, a bit hard to keep up with if you're really out of shape, just go at your own pace! I feel a little silly when I do them, but I just wait till the boyfriend's at work and I shake my booty! Of course I really should do it more often...
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    No, bump means I want to see the replies to your post . It makes your post easier for me to locate. I didn't know what it meant the first time I saw it either...lol.
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    No, bump means I want to see the replies to your post . It makes your post easier for me to locate. I didn't know what it meant the first time I saw it either...lol.

LOL thanks!
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    I did Tae Bo (Billy Blanks) a looong time ago. They're fun, good for people like me with ADD. xD But that was a while ago when I was more in shape...

The Zumba DVDs are fun, a bit hard to keep up with if you're really out of shape, just go at your own pace! I feel a little silly when I do them, but I just wait till the boyfriend's at work and I shake my booty! Of course I really should do it more often...

What Zumba DVD do you have? That's one of my concerns too, I went to a class once and didn't enjoy it.
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    I am waiting on my Zumba DVDs now. I go to a class three times a week, but wanted something to do here with winter approaching.

What did you order?
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The Exhilerate set from the commercial for my step daughter and I. DVDs and the hand weights. That way I got a couple of free dvds and hand weights.