Kinda an NSV

Options
So last night I couldnt make it to the gym so I made everyone in my house play Wii fit. We were having hula hoop competition. Now when my BF's turn came up, I have to tell you I LMAO!! to the point I had tears streaming down my face....Hes a real "macho man" so watching him try to virtual hula hoop was HILARIOUS!!! If you can picture it you would laugh too. So needless to say my turn came, and because I was laughing at him so hard I thought oh no....pay back's a B*&$%....and that is where the NSV comes roaring in.....Not only did I conquer it, I kicked everyone's butt!!! I beat them by oodles!!!!! Even my 10 year old......they were all too shocked to laugh at me because I rocked it!!!

NSV- Me doing better than the rest of my family and still had tons of energy left to conquer the rest of it!!!!

I am starting to see NSV's everyday now and I LOVE it!!!!

Replies

• Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    NICE!! Sounds like fun too.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is such an adorable NSV! Congrats!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Way to go. :)
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    hahaha Thats awesome - Congrat's on your win and NSV!!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you all had fun!! Great for you for beating them all!! LOL!!! And way to include them all....not only was it heathly for you but from your family!! Enjoy the NSVs...that are coming your way!!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit too!! Sounds like you had lots of fun!!! :bigsmile:
  • chelm
    chelm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOOO HOOO!! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!