hey! new girl in the house!

Options
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you all know I'm looking for some motivation and encouragement along the way with this journey! I've been there done that on the weight loss game.

Anyone have any tips on avoiding snacks?

Replies

• Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Don't avoid snacks. Snacks are your friend. As long as they grew somewhere other than a petri dish.

In other words, all natural snacks. I guess the petri dish comment may have been a little obscure.
  • MrRealDeal
    Options
    Drink water, Add healthy snacks---veggies & fruits
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    dont avoid snacks just make sure you eat healthy ones. You should have two to three snacks a day.
  • Kaliedh
    Kaliedh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Only avoid the bad snacks. The best way to do that is to not buy them (but it's ok to have one sometimes). But healthy snacks throughout the day helps with a healthy metabolism.
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Any body looking for more friends feel free to add me... BESTRODEO
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    don't avoid snacks! they keep you from feeling ravenous at meal times and over eating... :smile: just try to find low cal, healthy snacks (pickles, apples, yogurt, rice cakes, carrots, etc). welcome and good luck to you!!!
  • pclubi013116
    Options
    hello my name is patty just started myself. How is it going for you ?:smile:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm with the masses here...don't avoid snacks! Just choose healthy snacks.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Just wean yourself off things in baby steps or it may be too much shock to the system.
  • east_coastie86
    Options
    I like any thing where I can snack! I have got lots of fruit and veggies to snack on!