I hit my goal!

Options
Something amazing happened today. After a week of staying at 147, I finally hit my goal weight today of 145. I am so freaking happy! That's 17lbs in 7 weeks= 2.4lb loss a week

Measurements on February 12th:
Height- 6 ft
Weight- 162lbs
Hips- 38 inches
Waist- 31 Inches

Measurements on April 3rd:
Height- 6ft
Weight- 145lbs
Hips- 36.5 inches
Waist- 28.5 inches

Improvements:
- Ran 2 miles in 17 min.
- I started only being about to do 2 plank push-ups. I can do 12 now.
- I couldn't touch my toes, I can now and more.
- I've lost 2 dress sizes

I didn't take any before pics, so I don't know how much the after photo actually means, but I took these pics today:
145lbs.jpg
absworkingonem.jpg

This doesn't mean that I am done with my fitness goals, not by a long shot. I want that 6-pack, I want to be able to do 100 push-ups, and I want to be able to run 5 miles without stopping.

Thank you, MFP, for being such a wonderful tool for weight loss and support. I could not have done it without this site, and I look forward to using it to keep on track with my new goals. :heart:

Woot! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Something amazing happened today. After a week of staying at 147, I finally hit my goal weight today of 145. I am so freaking happy! That's 17lbs in 7 weeks= 2.4lb loss a week

Measurements on February 12th:
    Height- 6 ft
    Weight- 162lbs
    Hips- 38 inches
    Waist- 31 Inches

Measurements on April 3rd:
    Height- 6ft
    Weight- 145lbs
    Hips- 36.5 inches
    Waist- 28.5 inches

Improvements:
    - Ran 2 miles in 17 min.
    - I started only being about to do 2 plank push-ups. I can do 12 now.
    - I couldn't touch my toes, I can now and more.
    - I've lost 2 dress sizes

I didn't take any before pics, so I don't know how much the after photo actually means, but I took these pics today:
    145lbs.jpg
    absworkingonem.jpg

This doesn't mean that I am done with my fitness goals, not by a long shot. I want that 6-pack, I want to be able to do 100 push-ups, and I want to be able to run 5 miles without stopping.

Thank you, MFP, for being such a wonderful tool for weight loss and support. I could not have done it without this site, and I look forward to using it to keep on track with my new goals. :heart:

Woot! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • maree
    maree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow Congratulations! My starting weight and goal is very similar to yours. Any advice?
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Congratulations!!! And you look awesome....Best to you always, Rick
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! that is amazing!!! i look forward to seeing how well you do with keeping up with your fitness goals. I am so close - it is good to see how this was successful for people!!!

here is a link to a pushup and situp challenge. i will officially start it on monday. i want to make sure i stay with my fitness goals - weightloss is only part of it - strength and fitness is so important too.

good luck!!! :flowerforyou:

http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Good for you! That is awesome!!! I, too, hit my goal weight recently (about a month ago) and it feels great!!!! I'm surprisingly having a tough time with the new calorie amount, however. In order to maintain and no longer lose, my settings are bumped from 1310/day to 1710/day (this is before exercise cals)!!! So It's tough to find things to add to my days, so I get all my cals in!!! Especially when exercising, which I do 6 days/week!!! Good luck! :smile:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Summerrain
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! I hope I get a bod like that! :smile:
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    congratulations!!! your stomach looks amazing!!! you will be struttin your stuff on the beach this summer :glasses:

you a truly an inspiration! keep up the hard work
  • FitnessGeek
    Options
    wow Congratulations! My starting weight and goal is very similar to yours. Any advice?
    I used MFP everyday, I never once went over my calorie allotment. I have been exercising 4 days a week and walking (at least 2 miles) 7 days a week. For exercise I have been doing yoga, some running, pilates, and the 30- Day Shred.
    here is a link to a pushup and situp challenge. i will officially start it on monday. i want to make sure i stay with my fitness goals - weightloss is only part of it - strength and fitness is so important too.
    I have been a member of the 100-pushup challenge for a month now. It's been great and they started a thread yesterday for April. Join us! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47862-hundred-push-ups-april
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Congratualtions, you look fantastic.

I am struggling to get the scales moving at the moment, have increased my exercise but not sure about eating those exercise calories.

Did you eat your exercise cals every day?:flowerforyou:
  • michishell9811
    michishell9811 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you look amazing!! You're well on your way to that 6 pack...! I hope I will have a success story to share soon! Keep up the good work...
  • FitnessGeek
    Options
    Did you eat your exercise cals every day?flowerforyou
    I always ate 90% of my exercise calories if not all of em.
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great acomplishment.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving your weight goal. You look absolutely FABULOUS. I would kill to have a body like that!!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We'll need to see some more pics when you get that six pack!! You go girl!!! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good work!! Keep it up!! I'm also 6 ft and my goal weight is your starting weight. Just curious...what is your BMI?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    WOOOO! you go fellow tall girl! you just gave me a boost of motivation! you rock! and you look HOT! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • FitnessGeek
    Options
    Good work!! Keep it up!! I'm also 6 ft and my goal weight is your starting weight. Just curious...what is your BMI?

22.0 was my start BMI
    19.7 is my current BMI

Thank for all the responses so far, guys! :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Congrats, sis! I'm super proud of you! Good luck with that six-pack! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!