How do I add....??

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been on the site for just over 50 days now and down 35+ lbs. I have seen on several peoples profiles that they have their highest weight, starting weight, current weight....and goals/mini goals. Now I m fairly computer literate but for the life of me I cant figure this one out, I have looked at several different edit tabs ect...LOL....HELP!!!!

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Why offer help? Other rude people have already solved the problem.

Original poster - have a lovely day, and great job on your accomplishments :)
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i'm not certain how that's done, but i just had to say u are amazing for losing all that weight in such a short time. u rock!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    try the signature tab here on the forums...
    home... recent...my topics.... SIGNATURE....search
  • donwannabefatnomo
    donwannabefatnomo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    While I don't do what you want to do . . . just click the >Signature link above where you're posting . . . and you can put whatever you want in their within the site guidelines. The add your weight and so on go under tools, weigh loss ticker: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    To the left of the 'My Topics' link is 'signature', this should allow you to add what you want.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I have been on the site for just over 50 days now and down 35+ lbs. I have seen on several peoples profiles that they have their highest weight, starting weight, current weight....and goals/mini goals. Now I m fairly computer literate but for the life of me I cant figure this one out, I have looked at several different edit tabs ect...LOL....HELP!!!!

Okay, since no one has been able to comprehend your post.....the way to add text on your PROFILE is to go to MY HOME > Profile> EDIT PROFILE (it's a green button near the top of your profile page.)

Make your additions or changes, then scroll down and Save Changes.