New and in need of major motivation

Options
Hey!! I am a 27 year old working mom of a energetic 3 year old, who just I just can't keep up with... I was told that this was a great site to use to help lose the weight, and I have a lot to lose. I have been "growing" since I was in my Junior year of college and it is way out of control. I am now at my heaviest weight. I would like to lose about 130 lbs and will do whatever is necessary!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Replies

• taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck and keep working at it. now you have a goal, try to set a date to achieve that goal. A person once told me in an interview,
    "A goal without a date is only a dream"

Keep up the good work and feel free to add me. Let keep motivated
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Lots of supportive people here. Keep taking those steps in the right direction & you will get to where you want to be! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I like what was said above about the difference in a goal and a dream. But remember to set small goals as well, it will allow you to reach them and not get discouraged!

I also started "growing" (haha) my Jr. year of college. :) Add me if you would like! Together we can motivate and succeed!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    welcome. I'm a great soul to friend on here. Energetic and super sweet :) Welcome and enjoy this amazing site.
  • memorymom2
    memorymom2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You have taken the first step to getting your life under control. I have tried other programs only to loose some & then when i have to be apart of the real world & go to meetings for work, or birthday parties, or whatever I either cant enjoy the party or feel like an outcast at a meeting because i cant have that snack or lunch or share in a birthday cake with my niece, so i give up. The GREAT thing about this is I can take part in all of it and still enjoy life without going without and still benefit because i track what i am eating & i compromise on something else. Like i told the guys at work just today if i want to eat DQ blizzard for lunch I do I just don't over do it. Because if you totally deny yourself those little pleasures you set yourself up for failure. Hang in there you will do great! if you ever just feel like you are at the end of your rope message me and we can chat you are not alone.