So sad

Options
I just had someone take this picture of me today.. and I cant quit crying.. How did I become her...

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person and with the help and support of your friends on mfp you will become the woman that you want to be :flowerforyou:
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Dry those tears and start working on yourself, you are still here and well and you have a whole support system here at MFP!! Good luck!!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    My dear! You are a very beautiful woman!
    Don't ever cry about your appearance and if you're here looking to lose pounds, you have come to the right place.

Remember you have my support and all the support of all MFP.
    Chin up and dry those tears. I don't like to see people cry.

:bigsmile:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Don't be sad....you came to the right place to get yourself healthy. You can do this. Just get on board...start logging in all your food intake, start moving and add as many friends as possible on MFP to keep you motivated. You can do this..Good luck :-)
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. So many supportive people here.
  • brandyk2011
    Options
    Dry those tears. :) You ARE beautiful. :) Keep your head up, take time for yourself and try not to worry about what others think. I know it's hard and I have been there before, but you can do it. :) Feel free to add me and I will help support you on your journey.
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    Massive hugs!
  • jhnye85
    jhnye85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    your days of being sad are over! joining MFP is the first step in the right direction, and EVERY step counts. :smile:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! I've always hated pictures taken of me by someone else. There are lots of supportive people here!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    You look really pretty :-)

And you can get back to how you felt before with just some little adjustments...it really isn`t so hard. I have lost 20lbs in just over 3 months and dropped 4 jean sizes and 3 top sizes.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Focus that sadness and anger into a laser beam of kickassedness and get moving! We got your back.
  • ilike2run
    ilike2run Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I remember this same thought--Easter 2000---I looked like a giant purple easter egg. I had no idea how it happened. You are lovely. Make a commitment for life, :) You won't be sorry. BEST OF LUCK to you!!!
  • mommy2b2
    Options
    Oh don't be sad. You are GORGEOUS! I understand looking at yourself and not knowing how you got there. Everyone is here to help you. You've got this!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    We've all been there, hun....try to use it as motivation......I have a photo of myself 64lbs ago and that's what keeps me going; I don't want to be her again!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nope, no tears - tears are for things you have no control of. You can totally start working on this! I don't know what your goals are, but I'd recommend logging your food EVERY day and beginning your plan. It took me several weeks to get into a routine in making food choices and fitting in exercise, but it does get much easier! Patience is the key. Six months and almost 30 pounds later, I couldn't be happier with the website. Dry the tears, gorgeous! Get busy! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsWagz
    MrsWagz Posts: 41
    Options
    You are beautiful!! That makes me sad to see you write this!! If you need motivation and support please add me as a friend- I love to motivate and coach people to get fit.. But like I said you are a beauty!!:smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are a worker among workers here! we welcome you with open arms! please don't be sad...you are here to change and if you truly believe you can and will, then you can and will! plus, you are beautiful! just because you think you're worse off than many, many are worse off than you, and those many are better off than lots of others. it's all relative...
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    today is the first day of the rest of your life! you are very young and lots to be happy for.

honestly, I didn't think the pic was bad at all! but I understand if you aren't at the weight you want to be at.

one of my friends on here did a cool thing. He wrote down the 10 things he hated about being fat and put them on his profile. I bet it's a cool exercise and also invigorating.

you are in the right place here....now dust yourself off. Grab a tea or coffee....and plan your meals and workout for tonight.

you got this!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    No tears! Just determination! I know how you're feeling - I've flet it many times. All we can do is go from here and not dwell on the past.

And I think you look pretty good, myself :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    ((((((HUGS)))))) I remember when I realized that I need to do something for myself a year ago - it was hard to face, but it needed to be done. You came to the right place. MFP is so full of support/encouragement. We will help you through this journey - rely on us for support. I know it seems to out of reach, but it is very doable - I am living proof of it. Everyone doubted me when I started, and here I am 56 lbs down (about 3 lbs until my second goal weight). Feel free to add me for extra support/encouragement. You are beautiful - just remember that this is a process and a journey - it takes time, dedication, and hard work.