Replies

• Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place for encouragement! Welcome!! :smile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Use it. That hurt and anger are great motivators. Just looking at the old pic of me in the brown shirt makes me want to skip lunch and do some jumpyjax.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Don't be sad! You're beautiful and I KNOW you have more beauty hiding underneath any imperfections! I remember looking at the pictures of me last year and realizing how much fatter I had gotten since HS. Plus my jeans did not help the feeling of disappointment. This site helps! You are taking your first step to getting healthy!! You are already ahead of those who choose not to realize the error of their ways....it's gonna be hard but YOU CAN DO IT! You WILL be happy again! :flowerforyou:
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you made a BIG first step by joining MFP.....welcome its a great site!
    now dry those eyes & start planning one new thing to improve each week
    it will be hard but with determination & patience you CAN & WILL do it =)
    add me if need extra support.....we'll do this together! {{hugs}}
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous!!! what you crying for. when did you join?? if you want a friend for support, please add me, you dont look like you need to lloose much hunni, it wont take too long, and this site is fab xxxx
  • PeterBuilt09
    PeterBuilt09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Theres alot of support here for you. Set a Plan for yourself and stick to it, everything else will take care of itself.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You should go over to the Sucess Stories community section. You will see how many people are actually making this work-it inspires me every day. BTW you are a beautiful woman and will be at any size. But I understand how you feel. Once you get going, that feeling is going to be gone forever!
  • astras2383
    Options
    I understand what you mean! Just remember your starting fresh and in a few month you will see the person you wanted to see from the beginning. I look at old pictures and it makes me really sad to see that I put myself in that body. Now I look at my self and I'm happy and I continue to say that " I CAN DO IT"
    SO DONT WORRY YOU HAVE US!!!
  • astras2383
    Options
    CONGRATS ON THE 29LBS LOST!!!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    cheer up girl...u are beautiful inside and out...don't let this upset u ....u deserve to be healthier, u are on the right journey here with us. what ever u do "DON'T GIVE UP" . we are here for u .:smile:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you have just taken step 1, and opened up a world of possibilities where you control your destiny with the help of these amazing people on MFP!

Don't ever doubt your beauty..not to yourself or others, EVER..beauty always comes from within, and you can totally DO THIS!!

We are all here to help.

Good luck, and go for it!
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Don't be sad, you are a beautiful young woman.....we all sometimes have these things happen...but you have everyone on here to help.....Add me as a friend if you would like