Short Stacks, Weight Loss, and Apperance

Options
Hey peoples! I'm 5'4" and have started noticing that now that I'm closer to a normal weight, it seems like every loss or gain that I have seems to really affect what my body looks like, especially with a five pound difference in either direction. For the rest of you, average height or lower...is this normal? Does this happen to you, too?

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Too many short stacks could cause weight gain which usually hurts ones appearance. We are talking about pancakes, right?
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm 5' even, and if I gain anything over 3 lbs, I can tell in my clothes. My pants are tighter. I see it in my belly, definitely. :ohwell:
    It's why I'm trying to get down a little lower...to give me some leeway. lol
  • sarahface24
    sarahface24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i am 5'8" and it takes forever for weightloss to be noticable on me, but i think it may be that i am fairly evenly proportioned. i have a little belly, but the rest of my weight is all over. it works in my favor because i never look as heavy as i am, but it can be discouraging when ive lost 15 pounds and my clothes fit about the same.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. 5lbs on me makes a huge difference. I've lost 8lbs so far using MFP but from the reactions I've gotten from some people, you'd swear it was double that!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" too. I gain 5 lbs and then my pants don't fit anymore. :frown: