weigh in results:
    1st place : FEARLESS 7 -7.1%
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 7 -5.9%
    3rd place: SWEET 7 -4.9%

Points results:
    1st place: SWEET 7 20 points
    2nd place: FEARLESS 7 11 points
    3rd palce: SENSATIONAL 7 10 points

Once again, SWEET 7 has an incredible lead, due to their dedication to the daily fitness challenges. I'd like to congratulate dianamobley as our biggest loser this week! She lost 2.9% of her body weight! you go girl! GREAT JOB SWEET 7!!!

Below are the daily fitness challenge results for last week. Once again, if you do not message me, write on my profile, or comment on the post, i DO NOT know that you completed the challenges!! I would like to designate 3 team captains, who you will let know every day if you complete the challenges as I don't have time to chase everyone down! Please let me know if you are interested in being your team captain. To earn a point for the day, your WHOLE team must do the challenge or be excused due to injury. I'm really sad to see the same people over and over who do not complete the challenges. I personally feel that we all joined this challenge to help hold ourselves accountable as well as others. So please, take the time to motivate your teammates and check in on them. I would also like to note that 2 more members have dropped, both because they do not have the time right now to dedicate to this challenge. The challenges for next week are listed at the bottom of this post!

10/15 Wild card!
    10/16 - plank for 1 minute!
    10/17 - 30 crunches
    10/18 - 30 jumping jacks
    10/19 - 20 minutes of cardio!
    10/20 - 25 squats
    10/21 - 10 tricep dips

SWEET 7
    10/15 all
    10/16 all
    10/17 all
    10/18 - 1 teammate did not complete - dianamobley
    10/19 all
    10/20 all
    10/21 - 2 teammates did not complete - inshapeck and crystel22

SENSATIONAL 7
    10/15 4 teammates did not complete -emd0019, dhetke4, lizzie1229, kerrimx
    10/16 3 teammates did not complete -emd0019, allierae14, dhetke4
    10/17 1 teammate did not complete -emd0019
    10/18 1 teammate did not complete -dhetke4
    10/19 1 teammate did not complete- dhetke4
    10/20 1 teammate did not complete -dhetke4
    10/21 2 teammates did not complete -dhetke4 and kerrimx

FEARLESS 7
    10/15 3 teammates did not complete -hbdub7, amy_marie, jolinemm_07
    10/16 4 teammates did not complete –hbdub7, amy_marie, tiddlyjinx, jolinemm_07
    10/17 2 teammates did not complete –amy_marie, jolinemm_07
    10/18 3 teammates did not complete –amy_marie, tiddlyjinx, jolinemm_07
    10/19 4 teammates did not complete –hbdub7, amy_marie, tiddlyjinx, jolinemm_07
    10/20 3 teammates did not complete –amy_marie, tiddlyjinx, jolinemm_07
    10/21 5 teammates did not complete – hbdub7, amy_marie, tiddlyjinx, ladychi306, jolinmm_07

NEXT WEEK:
    10/22 wild card
    10/23 1 min plank
    10/24 pushups
    10/25 as many flutterkicks in 1 min as you can!
    10/26 35 crunches
    10/27 25 minutes of cardio!
    10/28 WEIGH IN! 35 jumping jacks
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sorry to my team. I missed one day because I was really sick and then weighed in but forgot the fitness part of the day. I just wrote them all done so I won't miss any this week. :)
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    WTG FEARLESS 7!!!!! Now lets kick some but on the challenges!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    You have posted that I didn't do the fitness challenge on 10/21 but I have done all the daily challenges since we started the challenge.
    I just checked your profile and my post from 10/21 is on your wall.
    I have reposted it below.

inshapeCK
    Just finished my 10 tricep dips all the while my feet were tingly and asleep!
    4 days ago · Comment

I also know that crystel22 did the 10 tricep dips as I have been keep tracking of all the daily challenges and who has done them in my day timer. I don't know if she personal messaged you about it or if she forgot. She commented on one of our team member's posts about the daily challenge and she wrote: Crystel22 10 tricep reps done!!! Woohoo, we are early birds.
    4 days ago
    I will let her know that you didn't have her down as completing it so she can double confirm this for you.

I also know that dianamobley completed the 10/18 challenge but she may have fotrgotten to personal message you. I had her down as completing the challenge and I found her comment on a team member's wall that said: dianamobley: Good Morning too, I've finished my jumping jacks also..woohoo! 1 week ago
    I will get her to double confirm it with you.

It was babyphat5 who didn't do the 10/18 challenge of jumping jacks.

So our points for this week should go up by 1 more as everyone did the 10/21 challenge.
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good job Teams, lets keep this challenge going and be motivational and supportive of your team mates, this is why we all joined the challenge. GO TEAMS ;-D
  • dianamobley
    dianamobley Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Good Job!

Kaci, I wanted to thank you for the honorable mention for the weight loss and also let you know that I did do the 10/18 challenge. I haven't missed one yet.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    oh boy! I think everyone needs to just take a moment to just breathe.

There have been some upsetting comments made in regards to this challenge. I would like the chance to explain my side of things.

I apologize to anyone who is offended by the comments made by myself and other members of this challenge in regards to who is "slacking" or "busting their butts" and who is not. These comments have made some members feel that they are being picked on or left out or misunderstood and i truly apologize for that. It is horrible to feel that way and I feel horrible for being part of the reason anyone felt that way, ever!

To those of you who are out of the loop, when I posted the results post on the newsfeed, a member asked me if other members can do more to make up for the team members who don't do the daily challenges. i responded by saying

"I've been going back and forth on this for a while. I want to say yes because it's not fair to those of us who are busting our butts and trying so hard but then again I want to say no because the whole point of this chllange is to motivate the others to get their butts into gear! thoughts?? "

I apologize if that hurt anyone's feelings but however, i do still stand by my statement. Everyone knew going into this challenge that by joining, you were signing up for a challenge to push yourself to reach your goal by new years eve. you knew there would be teams, points, weigh ins and daily challenges. I have been extremely clear on that from the start. And also, I have been posting the fitness challenges a week in advance. If you don't have time to get to a computer every day, write them down when I post them and just let me know before Fridays what you did and didnt do. Some people have sent me messages saying "i'm too busy, I didn't realize this was a daily thing". If i'm being honest, and trust me i always will be, the majority of these challenges take 1 minute. that's 60 seconds. I do not feel that is asking too much.

In a perfect world, everyone in this challenge would be just as motivated and excited to push themselves to reach their goals by new years. I do not wish anyone to drop out, but the challenge has been clear from the start. If you wish to drop out, please ask yourself if you truly do not want to be a part of this or if you are just looking for an excuse. I myself make excuses all the time. i don't work out because i dont have time. i dont eat healthy because i didnt have time to cook or am missing an ingredient. This challenge and the motivating people in it, have really helped me stop making excuses and move forward with my goals. Yes this challenge is for fun, but it's also serious.

Once again, I truly apologize to any and all that I have offended. Please do not fault me for being honest about the way that I feel. I wish everyone in this challenge all the luck, no matter what they decide.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Not offended here all here. Also not to worried. Yes it would be nice to win but it is what it is. Knowing I have to account to everyone makes me try harder which was my thought when I signed up. I have pledged to do each day this week. Last week I got very sick and missed one. Then just messed up what I thought Friday's was. No one to blame for that but me. ;) I did write them down yesterday and stuck them to the fridge. That way I don't have to search out the thread to see what they are. They are all "simple" in time even if they are sometimes hard physically. Which is a good thing.

Thank you for putting this all together. Sorry if it is causing you grief.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Not offended at all and I'm sorry to my team that I've missed days, life just happens some times. Congrats to everyone on their hard work.
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    OH BOY!! Is right Kaci. Sorry you have to go through this, I do know how taxing it can all become, because I took over the organizing and posting of the last challenge I was in when the orignal organizer was no longer able to continue doing it. So just wanna say thanks so much for Hosting this challenge for me and all the others who appreciate it!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH :-D
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    WEEK 3 RESULTS:

WEIGH IN:
    1st place: FEARLESS 7 -2.5%
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 7 -1.6%
    3rd place: SWEET 7 -.6%

WEEK 4 RESULTS:

WEIGH IN:
    1st place: FEARLESS 7 -3.2%
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 7 -2.1%
    3rd place: SWEET 7 +3.3%

POINT RESULTS:
    1st place : SWEET 7 40 points (32 for previous/daily workouts, 6 from weighins, 2 extra)
    2nd place: FEARLESS 7 25 points (11 previous, 2 for workouts, 2 extra, 10 from weighins)
    3rd place: SENSATIONAL 7: 21 points (10 points previous, 8 from weighins, 2 extra, 1 for workouts)

Sweet 7 once again earned almost all of their fitness challenge points both weeks, even tho they did not produce good weigh in numbers! FEARLESS 7 for the first time is SO close to earning those points! It seemed that every day a different team member had something come up. I have complete faith that FEARLESS 7 will earn those fitness points and earn the lead! :) Great job everyone! Our biggest lose for week 3 was Tiddlyjinx with a .8% loss! our biggest loser for week 4 was hbdub7 with a 1.2% loss!! great job ladies!

I want to thank you all so much for your patience and understanding while I was unavailable due to the snow storm. The team captains are AWESOME. nellie_88 and INshapeCK held the fort together! Allierae14 lives here in the northeast with me and was also affected by the storm. I really appreciate all the help the team captains have given me with keeping a detailed track of your challenges!

I also gave each team 2 extra points because I feel that I did not tell you the daily fitness challlenges in enough time for everyone to complete them.

The challenges for this week are!

Tuesday 11-8 : 1 min wall sit
    Wednesday 11-9: 5 minutes of mountain climbers
    Thursday 11-10: 40 jumping jacks
    Friday 11-11: 30 pushups ** GOOD FORM PLEASE! we don't want any injuries!!
    Saturday 11-12 : 25 minutes of cardio
    Sunday: 11-13: plank for 1 minute!

I have recieved some great suggestions for new challenges, please let me know if you have any!
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    Thanks Kaci, glad you are back, we all missed you! Congrats to all the teams for job well done in 1 category or another! Keep up the good work we are achieving goals one day at a time.
  • hbdub7
    hbdub7 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo to everyone and esp. my team the Fearless 7!!!! Lets get those work outs in ladies!!!!! Keep up the good work everyone!! :bigsmile:
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    Hello everyone!! it's that time again!!! I am so sorry that our results did not get posted on time again this week. They will be posted on time from now on!!

Our Week 5 results aree...........

Weigh In Results:
    1st place: SWEET 7 -6.3%
    2nd place: FEARLESS 7 -4.1%
    3rd place: SENSATIONAL 7 -.4%

POINTS RESULTS:
    1st place: SWEET 7 50 points
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 7 31 points
    3rd place FEARLESS 7 29 points

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET 7!!! nice job!! The point's may change, I am still waiting to hear back from FEARLESS 7 about some results.

I'd like to congratulate dianamobley for being our biggest loser with a 9.5 lb loss!!!!!!!! GREAT WORK!!! Also, Last week jellybean1971 reached ONEderland, please join me in congratulating her as well!!! We had a nice weigh in this week! alot of people who have been maintaining lost some portion. My team SENSATIONAL 7 needs to kick it up next week!!!!

Our fitness challenges are:
    11/14 & 11/15 - everyone will recieve credit, I apologize for not getting the challenges to you all in a timely fashion!!
    11/16 was 45 jumping jacks
    11/17 (Today) is 35 pushups
    11/18 as many tricep kickbacks as you can do in 5 minutes, with GOOD form!!! - with or without weights
    11/19 30 min of cardio!
    11/20 30 crunches
    11/21 as many bicep curls as you can do in 5 minutes- with or without weights
    11/22 40 leg raises (20 on each leg)
    11/23 30 squats
    11/24 THANKSGIVING!! Yes I am assigning a challenge for Thanksgiving, it is just a 1 min plank! everyone can fit that in!!
    11/25 Black Friday!! 30 min of cardio - yes I will count shopping ;)

Again, Thank you so much to everyone who has kept at this and are working so hard to reach their goals. I love this challenge and I love all the wonderful people I have met because of it!

The most current team list:

SWEET 7
    BabyPhat5
    InshapeCK -TEAM CAPTAIN
    Crystel22
    searbear1980
    Maki040403
    dianamobley
    kathiehughes

SENSATIONAL 7
    jellybean1971
    allierae14 -TEAM CAPTAIN
    kaciwood19
    lizzie1229
    kerrimx

FEARLESS 7
    hbdub7
    amanda_jean87
    amy_marie
    tiddlyjinx
    ladychi306
    nellie_88 -TEAM CAPTAIN

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Oh I am aiming for a good loss this week and next!!! Plus I have been doing all the challenges. :) So, at least this team member of yours will do good.

Good work to all the other ladies. Let's all stay on target with turkey day coming up.
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WTG SWEET 7!!!!! You all are doing awesome.

Also, AWESOME job Jellybean!!! Welcome to Onederland. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the good week and I have trying extra hard this week Sweet 7 teammates so am looking for a good loss this week, I will keep my fingers crossed. Congrats, Diana and Jellybean on jobs well done!!!!!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    Week 7 results:

Weigh in results:
    1st place: FEARLESS 7 -3.5%
    2nd place: SWEET 7 -2.2%
    3rd place: SENSATIONAL 7 -1.3%

points results:
    1st place: SWEET 7 60 points
    2nd place: FEARLESS 7 37 points
    3rd place: SENSATIONAL 7 34 points

congratulations SWEET 7!!!! I have not heard back from allierae14 about SENSATIONAL 7's challenge results, so the points for that team may change next week.

I would like to congratulate amanda_jean87 as our biggest loser this week with a 2.4% loss!!! GREAT JOB!! Also, Maki040403 has reached a milestone goal that she set for herself. Her next goal is her final goal weight!!! congrats ladies!!!!

This week's challenges::

11/19 30 min of cardio!
    11/20 30 crunches
    11/21 as many bicep curls as you can do in 5 minutes- with or without weights
    11/22 40 leg raises (20 on each leg)
    11/23 30 squats
    11/24 THANKSGIVING!! Yes I am assigning a challenge for Thanksgiving, it is just a 1 min plank! everyone can fit that in!!
    11/25 Black Friday!! 30 min of cardio - yes I will count shopping ;)

I will accept weekly weigh-ins on Thursday morning for those of you who don't wanna worry about it on Friday! a great suggestion by dianamobley!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Hey, so do we not have mini challenges this weekend? I am still moving. :)
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Hey, so do we not have mini challenges this weekend? I am still moving. :)