Restarting Today and Refocusing!

Options
Good Afternoon!

I had been doing very well until last week. I made the mistake of buying a chocolate cake last week, and fell completely off. I am so disappointed in myself because I had been doing so well. Well, I am restarting today and going to try my best to stick to it. #NoChocolateCakes

Replies

• sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    Hi,

I also restarted today. I lost around 15 pounds and now i gained it all back and more. I need to lose 23 pounds so good luck to you! We can do this.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You need more friends to give you a telling off. Cake is fine in moderation just keep logging and don't give up. Logging in daily gives you something to work to even off you're being naughty. Take baby steps and good luck.
    Feel free to add me if you need extra support.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day! Keep reminding yourself why you want to do this. It is a million times easier to resist temptation than it is to work off extra calories you didn't need to eat. You CAN do this!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. We all have had our moments--I know I have had a few.
    The important thing is to get focused and back on track!
    I find that if I have chocolates or desserts, or any kind of junk food in my house--
    I am tempted and most likely will eat it!
  • mari0406
    Options
    You can do it, next time just have a small cake as we are all humans and need some chocolate in life, just don't ever buy a cake:happy: If I feel having a cake I try to share with friends in the restaurant. Good time and fewer calories!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I fell off last week with my exercise and eating in the night (midnight). So i will be restarting with you!!!! :) WE CAN DO THIS!!! and remember if we didn't stumble every once in a while our victories wouldn't be so amazing and satisfying!!! BEST OF LUCK!
  • ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You truly are not alone. Been there, done that!! At least you're getting back on track. You can do it.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done for re-starting! You also need to understand that one hiccup should not result in "Oh well I might as well quit"! You just need to stay determined and if you do have occasional evenings/weekends/weeks so what. You still want to change right? Then stick with it and this site and you will achieve it. Add me as a friend if you like!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you :)
    I am re-starting, er... Tomorrow, after 2 months of being bad! I need to be strong this time....
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    There's a few of us eh? I re-restarted yesterday. We can ALL do this :)
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome back! Everyone has days like that. Just don't beat yourself up about it. Dust yourself off and try again. Today is a new day. Good luck! :-)
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. Stay focused and remember that yesterday is over, let's do better today and tomorrow.
  • MizzJuicy
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! Good Luck to us all...