How did you do to reach your goal? The last 10lbs.

Options
Its seems super easy at the beginning once you get your mind right to start an exercise program and healthy choices/clean eating at the beginning (because you shocked your body and made a lifestyle change). What have you done for the last 10 or less lbs when you are probably at or close to your healthy weight range? I have fluctuated with the same 5 lbs :angry: since July.

What got you to your goal??? Please share.

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    *What not *How did you do! LOL dangit!
  • Without seeing your food diary i cant see what youre eating that you could improve on/switch up.. but what worked for me with the last 5-10 lbs was starting to finally strength train on a regular basis. i had been running/walking a ton for a year and got thin but wasnt losing or toning anymore, so i started Jilian Michaels 30 day shred in july and did it for about a month and now do my own strength training about twice a week and try to still fit in 30 day shred because its a killer workout!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    It's all in the diet...especially w/the last few pounds...you really have to tighten up on the eating....cut out some things...eat cleaner...it's easier in the beginning, but those last few pounds of body fat is stubborn...plus working out should get there. Try going two full weeks w/just clean eating and see if that will help you out
  • evesacks
    evesacks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Lower carbs. Didn't eat all exercise calories. Lots of running. Weights.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Though I haven't gotten there (yet) for me I believe the culprit is not eating clean enough (which I'm trying to fix). You can do it!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I opened my diary - okay gotta get my eating in order :-(.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Straight up.............it's your food choices. That's it.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    So like you I fluctuated between 132-135 For months... What I did was lowered my calories back down and changed my macros. More protein (which is needed for lifting) Less carbs and adequate fat. I finally broke my plateau. I have 7 pounds to go.