Halloween Costumes!

Options
Hey guys,
What are you guys going to be for Halloween? I am going to be Harley Quinn from Batman. I can't wait for the festivities!

Replies

• lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm not dressing up. I'm boring.
  • meowow
    meowow Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :)
  • meowow
    meowow Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Black Kitty! Excited to fit in my costume! I bought it a month ago in a smaller size than I normally wear. It's still tight, but still fitting!!!
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    mail order bride. I bought a white dress, covered it in mailing and postal stickers. Made a veil and gloves out of bubblewrap, and a red,white and blue bouquet.
  • cheriematrix
    Options
    What a great costume idea!
    I haven't got a clue what I'm going to wear yet...and the clock is ticking...x
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Asleep
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    The Kool Aid Man.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    mail order bride. I bought a white dress, covered it in mailing and postal stickers. Made a veil and gloves out of bubblewrap, and a red,white and blue bouquet.

hahaha thats brilliant
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I was going to do a Star Trek mini dress but decided that might be a little too sexy for taking the kids out downtown. So I'm going tomorrow to have a look around the stores to see what would be more appropriate.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am dressing up as someone from the 80s
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    That is really funny lol
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Nancy Spungen....................my fiance will be Sid Vicious
    I figure that way if we get wasted at the Halloween Party we will totally still be in character haha.
  • cheriematrix
    Options

this is definitely the best costume idea i've heard of in ages!
    please share photos...x
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I love the mail order bride costume! Very cute and original. I'm going as a St. Pauli Girl...even though I'm not blonde :wink: But I got a pretty awesome beer stein purse to wear with it!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My night math class is throwing a small party! I'm going to wear my Ren faire outfit. The last time I wore it I was 270lbs and it was TIGHT! I can't wait to see what it looks like on me now!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    <
    I use Halloween as my excuse to wear black lipstick, black nail polish. This year... I may just go ahead and add the glittery devil horns.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be a Greek Goddess and my non boyfriend is gonna be a Roman warrior. I'm going to get my costume after work today :>
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    red riding hood here :-)
  • chubbychristianchick
    Options
    I'm going as a zombie.. my dept at work has decorated to the theme of the song thriller and we are going to do a flash mob to dance out the song!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My night math class is throwing a small party! I'm going to wear my Ren faire outfit. The last time I wore it I was 270lbs and it was TIGHT! I can't wait to see what it looks like on me now!!

Fun! I have a class until 4:30 on Friday and we're hitting up some bars for happy hour...maybe change into some costumes later then! Congrats on the looser costume!